Thread: Awkward Moments

Awkward Moments

I'm gearing my bear druid up and seeing as to how end bosses essentially drop double loot and double JP, I've taken a habit of queuing and dropping if it's not a dungeon in progress (in progress dungeons I've found are also more likely to include groups of friends and if they've already gotten a boss or two down it's far more likely to make it to the last one, plus you don't get dungeon deserter if you leave). So I get into a dungeon in progress and it's on the Foe Reaper trash. Awesome, because I need the mace. We down him (barely) and the sword drops. Oh well, there's really nothing else good in here for me and I don't feel like spending 45 minutes to get to VV so I drop group and re-queue up. Dungeon in progress pops and it's the group I just left. Oops.

You're not doing it nice.

Deleted
    Have to say, this has happen to me more than once, . Any how As a tank i do not que only to join "In progress" groups, but in general & once there was this Group where i got qued as Tank and we just couldnt progress through first boss in Hc HoO due to super slow recations (dodge the fire etc...) and Me as tank doing 2X the dps. tried to the best of my abilities to carry the group after 4-5 wipes i gave up and left them. a few min later when i got back and Re que what do u know... im back where started ..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    About a year ago I had just been invited to a new guild and they offered me a dps spot for random heroic queue which I gladly accepted. I didn't know anyone so was pretty quiet and shy but I eventually joined in on the conversation in guild chat about that addon that counted how many times you have jumped. I said something along the lines of "I don't have a counter but am always humping" when I meant to type "jumping". Needless to say I was pretty embarrassed and didn't say anything for the rest of the night.

Deleted
    just do what i do leave again and go do something else :P

10+ Year Old Account
    So your one of those greedy selfish people, that really piss me off making the rest of the group wait 10 minutes to find another tank, that I hate so much....... awkward...

Well, more than once I've been in a group where someone was very nice. Then someone makes a racist joke and they get offended and leave...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    So your one of those greedy selfish people, that really piss me off making the rest of the group wait 10 minutes to find another tank, that I hate so much....... awkward...
    Even tho Im a tank myself, i hate you a bit for doing what you're doing. Thats just, selfish..

Deleted
    Awkward? You sound like a selfish douche... hopefully one day it will all strike you back.