Deleted

Thanks Blizzard!

It was about time that the combat specc got some love in PvP. I've always been a fan of combat pvp and always looked sideways on people who ranted me for it. After the patch, combat will be THE SHIT, in arenas. 9 second kidneys, followed by 7s gauges with glyph of gauge, + constant slowed movement speed + 2 silences silencing the target for 3 and 2 s and constant bladeflurry+ some niche adrenaline rush with eviscerate and ss spam. I've been waiting for quite some time now for combat to be viable in arenas and the day has finally come. so hate me or love me, thanks blizzard!

Stun locking in arenas makes me QQ. Nerf rogues Imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    Has anything pushed you to the edge of quitting WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreall
    Long Distance relationships and Justin Bieber

Don't be too happy. A nine second kidney is gonna get nerfed to shit pretty fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Deleted
    and you think locks needed that 6% selfheal buff in the upcoming patch? Besides, combat damage has sucked bigtime but now it actually starts to cope with sub etc- i think blizzard wants us to try out combat in pvp and sub in pve!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been and still use combat in pvp. I am carrying 9 people to their conquest cap every week and alot of them have 0-1000 resli. so that means I 1 v2 people alot. and you know, I win. that is what is amazing. add in the upcoming buffs and I am like " HOT DAMN". yes I can see how sub or even sin can better better or more viable in certain situations, but I kill them when I run across them, and I love combat and I rock with it. so thank you blizzard

Am i missing something? 9 second Kidney? :O

The only thing i can think of is revealing strike giving 35% extra duration to the usual 6 seconds, but last time i checked it only increases finisher damage... are they changing that so it increases other finisher's effectiveness aswell?

It's being buffed to 45% extra in 4.0.6 which means 6*1.45=8.7 sec kidneys.

I'll stick with mutilate though.

a 9 second kidney shot will never go live, so chill out. Unless it starts breaking on damage, this won't happen, so just drink your morning coffee and move on, nothing to see here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I never said Ret was faceroll, I said your bitching is a mirror image to that entire community's attitude. You'd fit in well over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    I'd never send death threats, because it is just a game.

However, if I ever met the guy at Blizzard responsible for murlocs ... I think I'd slug him. Just one hard punch to the face ... while yelling WHARBLGARBLGARBLGARBLGARBL!!

15+ Year Old Account
    where can i find those patchnotes?

Quote Originally Posted by Generalfrisk View Post
    Stun locking in arenas makes me QQ. Nerf rogues Imo.
    I hope you realize that they are nerfing smoke bomb from 10 seconds down to 5.

Deleted
    9 sec kidney ??? wtf seriously

Rated pvp is dead. whoever gets the firs CC wins.

This will never happen... its going to work like the Sub Mastery that excludes all the finishing moves that will make it amazing
    Night Elf till I die
    Everything else is second best

Deleted
    well if you guys try it out, its already in existence

Deleted
    In old good times it was 9 sec stunlock too (4sec CS, 5sec KS), now it's coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vypie View Post
    Am i missing something? 9 second Kidney? :O

The only thing i can think of is revealing strike giving 35% extra duration to the usual 6 seconds, but last time i checked it only increases finisher damage... are they changing that so it increases other finisher's effectiveness aswell?
    It buffs offensive finishers, including kidney shot and expose armor duration. It does not buff SnD though.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ALL forms of cc are going to have a max 8 sec duration vs players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoneutria View Post
    In old good times it was 9 sec stunlock too (4sec CS, 5sec KS), now it's coming back.
    This is kinda off-topic, but your signature is way too big, brah. Don't want you getting infracted.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.