Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Widget View Post
    just have to say tho this made me giggle.. the most QQ are from the pve'rs xD "amg blizZ i cant hit my buttons plz buff me amg " and THATS why we got imbalance NOW im abandoning this thread xD
    no, people are flaming me because they dont agree, and dont know how to respond like properly
    and so what if im an "absolute moron"? what about the 15 ppl who cant reply properly to a thread, well cant even read it but GUESSES what is said and replies to something totally diffrent? do think for a sec
    O HAI!!11!1 You're back! Why am I not surprised?

There is no 'proper response' to this thread, because it's a load of incoherent babble and a desperate need for some kind of validation. Time to wake up and realize how insignificant you are and begin to comprehend the immense level of fuck that we do not give.

10+ Year Old Account
    really guys, im sorry.. i thought u where mature enough to have a decent discussion but as i stated earlier, all i get is "amg stop plaing amg" or the "amg ur a troll amg" or the "amg u kawnt spewll amg..w.." wich indeed is very sad but hey.. gotta allow even the "little ppl" (no i dident mean midgets) on forums right? ah well abandoning this thread cya
    Lol'd

While the game might not be completely balanced right now.
    I personally find it fun still and still do consider it a good game. Just because you're bored/frustrated with it doesn't make it an overall "bad" game.
    I think that what they've accomplished (subscribers or even the amount of current content) is a testament to how good the game actually is.
    There is a lot to do that is still enjoyable. Plus the people I've met are awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimz View Post
    Obvious trolls are an embarassment.
    Especially when they're as sloppy as this one and people still bite.

So it's all about "amg pvp suxx in this pve game amg" but hey

10+ Year Old Account
    well im bored and these ppl (including you?) entertain me while waiting for my dinner, what can i say :P
    You find people calling you a moron entertaining? Why do you think that is? I think that's kinda strange.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    This.
    I'm particularly tired of people complaining about WoW PvP problems. There are a lot of better competitive games around there and people insists on playing a bad one, and I seriously don't know why.

People says that TBC arena was cool. I remember seeing a list of "the most required games for e-sport events" during the TBC, WoW was around ~25th spot. WoW PvP might be fun for some people, but don't take it serious, everybody knows it will never be a priority for Blizzard.
    WoW is basically a PvE game that has PvP because it would be really weird and there would be a lot of QQ if it doesn't.

Want PvP? Like Blizzard games? Buy SC2 and be happy =).
    Wait I played in TBC I did Arena. Do you know why? Gear I wanted gear and I couldn't raid back then. PvP in TBC was the go to place for Gear

Deleted
    sorry that u cant read it, im glad ur mom is good enough at english to install the game for ya
    I don't think the problem is that Merin can't read english, but more the fact that you have trouble writing it, as you state in a later post
    jesus christ its clearly hard to read what i actually write
    it is indeed hard to read what you write, though on the other hand it's clear what you mean, or at least what point you are trying to make.

OT: I don't really care much about little flaws and overpoweredness, in the end, it all comes down to the player's skill. That's what wins the game, that's what earns the gear. if you only care for PvP, go ahead, but remind yourself that it's an RPG in the first place. While you can bash each others's head in many different games, only WoW lets you fly around on a magic carpet /love'ing those cute little critters to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    ..Only thing../laugyhs,Is../keeps laughing.>..VORTEX PINNACLE? AHAHHAA, Mate, go play 1-60 and 80-85 and do all the raids/heroics/normals/PvP every BG/Arena, It's fun as hell, Maybe it's because Explosive shot is OP, Who knows. Blood craze is OP as hell :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scroms View Post
    I can remember ghostcrawler (or maybe another person) stating that arena in wow is nothing but a "bonus".
    It never had highest priority to balance arena, because there are a lot less players playing arena than playing PVE. Didn't they even say sometimes they regret putting arena in because it's just too hard to balance?
    Yeah in the Blizzcast

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 04:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    This game isn't even close to perfect. In fact lately, it is getting worse and worse, but it is still heads and shoulders over LotRO and all the other shitty mmos out there.
    Cataclysm is better than wrath that's well better than nothing

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP.... "I DO NOT PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT AT THE MOMENT I STOP'D DOING SO TWO WEEKS AGO"

Good riddance. The game is better without your lack of constructive game criticism, horrible grammar, redundant, illogical arguments and general bad attitude.

Deleted
    and this "kid" clearly wants the attention his mommi cant give him, by trying to play cool over forums.. kinda instresting tho that u know about these "kids who spends all their time on boyband forums".. how'd u come up with that idea eh? ;D

Can anyone Get this guy banned we really don't need him. I BEG you

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    I'm bored at work, so I do a lot of things I normally wouldn't do if at home, because this is really all I have to do while at work.
    my name says it all for this post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theotormon View Post
    OP.... "I DO NOT PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT AT THE MOMENT I STOP'D DOING SO TWO WEEKS AGO"

Yeah that's why he is still posting her

1. Stop playing Wow.
    2. Go back to English class.
    3. Learn English.
    4. Look up Bloodlust in conjunction with Enhancement Shaman cleaves.

The game is perfect the way it is, and the other 11+ million people agree with me. Sure it won't be fun for some, and that is fine, but we do not want to hear about why you are no longer playing, because quite frankly, we don't care.
    Count me out of that 11 million. This game is far from perfect. If it was perfect we wouldn't have patches nerfing and buffing things. So don't say it is perfect just makes u look idiotic!!

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I pretty much stopped taking you seriously when I realized you cannot spell or use proper punctuation.

Maybe you should come back when you're a little more calm-headed and give us more of a level mannered explanation of your frustration instead of at the heat of the moment.
    You know what's more annoying than obvious trolls?
    People being all teacherish about grammar and stuff like that in a freaking internetforum.
    Seriously. As long as someone is writing proberly in RL , who cares about a freaking internetforum full with anglicisms, nerdspeak, leetspeak and semi-english due to the lack of prober english teaching in a lot of european countries?

Grow up, seriously.

And if you only read the topicname, then the guy is even right.
    WoW DOES keep getting worse. But kiddies are too busy abusing bugs and QQing about other peoples punctuation instead of kicking blizzards butt in the official for failing so big time...
    Deal with it...

IMHO Blizzard is hell bent on WoW Arena being an online competition sport and is willing to sacrifice gameplay of PvE to accomplish it.

IMHO if that is their goal (And nothing about Cataclysm's choices of 'balancing healing around PvP' causes me to think differently) they need to just seperate PvP and PvE entirely.

IMHO WoW is a PvE game. That's what it is, was and is best at being. It's what it was built to be. PvP was added as an alternative to other games competing for WoW subscribers.

Stop farking up the overall game and sacrificing PvE gameplay by trying to balance PvP so people can compete in some world arena competition.

IMHO.

The amount of stupidity gone into the OPs post is mind shattering. First of all the wall of text that is extremely bad written, coupled with statements (or facts like the OP probably want to call them) that he hasn't backed up with sources. Not only that, your actual long term memory seems to be down the toilet by the fact you cannot remember that Ring of Valor has had its problems many times before. At earlier occasions it has been shut down temporarily to mend problems, the design of the place is a balance nightmare. I think many at Blizzard would want to give mister shredder something to chew on.

The only thing you complain that I could agree with, is the BG/Arena queues. Now I am not a PvPer, I was only "active" in season 8, but even with me being more on the PvE side of things would want to spend some time frolicking around in the Battlegrounds. Something I am not doing because losing isn't fun, especially not when waiting 10+ minutes in the queue. Yes I could go Alliance, but I prefer my Horde characters.

Anyway, if you stopped playing a game, don't come complaining about it. We are really not interested.

If you play WoW for PVP only, then you are doing it wrong. It is a PVE-based game with a little PVP. Plenty of other games out there for people who only want to PVP, you should check them out.
    ^^^^^ THIS. 100% THIS ^^^^

All I saw in that opening post was PvP QQ. Well, then, GTFO my PvE game. Seriously. If you want PvP, go play a competitive FPS, or get into DotA.