Thread: The Star's Fury

The Star's Fury

Did they increase the drop chance? It's dropped each time the past 6 weeks on our sunwell raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

It's always had a fairly common drop rate compared to most legendary items, you probably just got a little more lucky.

Thats good to hear, as I was thinking about doing the grind for it.
    OT, how many people would it take to clear Sunwell? Would a DPS warrior, Prot Warrior, Pally Healer and a Surv Hunter be able to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cudikid View Post
    OT, how many people would it take to clear Sunwell? Would a DPS warrior, Prot Warrior, Pally Healer and a Surv Hunter be able to do it?
    IDK maybe. id def try to get 10 people jsut to make it easy. with 4 people alot of hte fights would be easier (mist on Felmyst and conflag on twins) but idk if you would beat the enrage timer on brut

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudikid View Post
    Yes.

Me and a couple of friends have been farming for Star's Fury for about 3-4 weeks now and we've never been more than 5. I think we've even done it as 4 once or twice. Warrior, Protadin, Priest and a Warlock. Never wiped, never had any problems what so ever on either of the bosses.

Thats awesome, thanks for the input.