Who was your favourite comedian as a child/teen?

I would say Frankie Boyle and Russell Howard

Thanks for this insight into your childhood, really interesting. Can't wait to see what zany questions you come up with next!

Chicken Drummer, he is also my favorite bot, also how has this bot not been banned by mods, like it is the most obvious fucking bot ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Chicken Drummer, he is also my favorite bot, also how has this bot not been banned by mods, like it is the most obvious fucking bot ever.

He serves the purpose of creating what was once considered "under the radar" threads for burner accounts to post in (to increase their post count) without being noticed... so they have enough posts to spam the forum with shitty threads (either banned users making bait topics or genuine spam bot threads). It still happens. It's actually pretty funny.

One of his threads like this had 4 burner accounts respond to it back 2 back 2 back 2 back. All of which have been banned now.

Anders "Anden" Matthesen. And still to this day hes great. To bad danish comedians never gets wider public mainstay in the world. Hes done several movies, voice-acting, acting - He'll he made his own christmas-calender-show, where he played all the roles almost...Hes beyond talented. And a great comedian too.

I guess all countries has ppl like him. I just feel such people waste their time by not trying to go to England or USA...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBqptk3jNDQ Jul på Vesterbro (Christmas in Vesterbro / Copenhagen) is still the best thats been made in Danish TV history. And yes, its his own songs and writing, cause of course hes also a musician...I mean the guy have done it all...Including a rap career. In this link he plays all the roles.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2022-02-15 at 08:56 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    He serves the purpose of creating what was once considered "under the radar" threads for burner accounts to post in (to increase their post count) without being noticed... so they have enough posts to spam the forum with shitty threads (either banned users making bait topics or genuine spam bot threads). It still happens. It's actually pretty funny.

One of his threads like this had 4 burner accounts respond to it back 2 back 2 back 2 back. All of which have been banned now.
    Wait, so you think Chicken Drummer might actually be made by the owner (or just people running) of MMO-C, as a way to bait out burner accounts? That's... brilliant, if that's the case. I always assumed he was just a bot that was farming metadata from us via our answers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Early Dave Chappelle.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Wait, so you think Chicken Drummer might actually be made by the owner (or just people running) of MMO-C, as a way to bait out burner accounts? That's... brilliant, if that's the case. I always assumed he was just a bot that was farming metadata from us via our answers.

Possibly. It offers a potential explanation why the account has not been perma-banned yet.
    This is a tin foil hat scenario for sure.

Or it could be that it just so happens all of these burner accounts seek out threads by it to post in... in order to raise their post counts. I still 100% believe it's a bot that farms data.