Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Started in the EU beta but have been on breaks from time to time when game got boring. Like the months before Ulduar came out.

Deleted
    /sign .My first char was a tauren warrior. Then i had to reroll to a new realm on alliance, because a friend pushed me. And since.. may 2005 I am on Maelstrom. My mains have been a female Night elf rogue, a female human rogue and finally a female human warlock.
    And yes, i do get the feeling that it became like a habit. Same old, same old.

Playing the same paladin I did since day one. I was prot then, prot in bc, in wrath, and prot now.
    No, I didn't get to do too much in vanilla. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Martognigno View Post
    /sign .My first char was a tauren warrior. Then i had to reroll to a new realm on alliance, because a friend pushed me. And since.. may 2005 I am on Maelstrom. My mains have been a female Night elf rogue, a female human rogue and finally a female human warlock.
    And yes, i do get the feeling that it became like a habit. Same old, same old.
    i think it is definitely 'same old'... i loved it then and i love it now...
    Night Elf till I die
    Everything else is second best

10+ Year Old Account
    Since really early 2005 (Like February)

I'm still kicking around, though not much, started a week or two after launch tho so not "day 1"

I live in EU and got my hands on the US open beta. Not sure when that was. Was talking to a friend who had heard about the game and said I'd never play this game. I didn't like it at all.

Got into the KR open beta, the EU open beta and drove 80 miles on day of release to get a copy. Have been playing ever since, barring a few "restarts" due to taking a "break" (deleted chars and started over on new server) and being banned (...from botting) wich resulted in a "what to do now" for a week, before I bought a new copy and started fresh.

On beta I played a shaman and on release I played warrior (the one who got deleted at lvl 54). My first 60 was a hunter (he's still 64), but I immediatly abandoned him and started a priest (with witch I raided lvl 60 content up to mid AQ40). My main today is a Rogue, that I started at the end of TBC.

i started playing in 2005 had a break in 2008-2009 for about 5 months then picked back up for wotlk and cata....

im one of the people tat misses old style raiding and cc.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Started playing on the day of EU release, no breaks.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

played since about month 1. gnome lock in vanilla, human priest in BC then switched to horde for Wrath with a tauren DK tank who is still my main in cata after a race/sex change to goblin female.

Started in early 2005, basically since day 1 in Europe. "Retired" from warcraft several times, for various reasons,but always came back.

11/02/05 k.A. Free Month

been playing since the US Beta (and actually even before with the ?pre-Alpha? or whatever it was called when the client had no npcs and stuff and you could only explore the landscape ) and i'm still abso-ffin-lutely loving the game .

There are definitely areas where Blizz/WoW can improve but it's not like that's stopping me from enjoying things the way they are .

/happy-camper

Yep, I have been playing and in the same guild since day 1. Quite a few account cancellations mixed in though.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feb, 2005 and no plans of quitting anytime soon.
    I never trust a sane person.

Deleted
    Billing on my account starts at 15 April 2005, took some time to get the brown box...

EDIT: but, my desire for the game are fading, Cata was good, but iam not hooked on it at the moment.. still playing tho, dont know why some times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing since day 1 as well. I tend to play much less now, but then, my life has changed in 6 years. I find it entertaining nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Nov 23 2004. Still going..

Deleted
    i started at the first week or so.. and after a dozen characters and another dozen of different servers i still play and find something interesting to do

Deleted
    my acc started in december 2004 and still playing the same pala