Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Illidari Naga where slain in time of BC. There are just few who remain, that wont work for playable race. And as for blood elves I said they returned back in Azeroth but not so many and they returned because they at last saw how foul his Leaders plans was and finally snapped out. Why would they go back again?
    This is what I'm talking about, willful obstinance and a lack of imagination. You're literally saying you can think of no way to take the Illidari Naga from BC and write a way into the Horde for them. There are a million different ways to do it, it's not even hard.

Also your contention that there are 'just a few' who remain is utterly baseless. There could be 20 there could be 20,000; blizz lore is vague when it comes to numbers. Moreover, one might argue that Belves couldn't be playable after most of them were wiped out by the scourge or went with house sunfury and Kael'thas to serve kiljaeden- one would be wrong.

Why would they go back again?
    That's the question that the writer ponders before writing something to answer it. "Wait a second, goblins are neutral and enjoy making money off both sides. Why would they join the horde?" "Hold up, all scourge are mostly midless and bent of the destruction of all life. How could we get playable undead into the Horde?" "Pandaren have no clear factional affiliation, which faction should they join?"

Imagination. Creativity.

As forr tail Jumping issue I have posted picture above how would it Look like
    It'd look fine, no weirder than a human jumping 2 metres in the air, or a monk dive rolling up a hill. Blizz pays good animators to solve problems just like this.

Though I liked the Tail ring thing you said about boots. But I guess it must cover all their Snake tail
    The tail ring would work like a Troll Boot.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are suggesting to use Creativity and go against some lore if you everything you like the game would lose its spark and interest which is called History. We already have done lot of Sh*t dont make game lose even more subscribers. Nagas completely dont fit in Playable race in Neither faction. As I said previously using creativity we can do everything in game even make Demons playable race but that would be Bullsh*t. In comment when I answered to Snowraven on page 10 I have talked about where imagination and Creativity and the craps like this can lead the game if we cross the borders and lines of game.

Lets make Demons playable race. I can bring every single argument you and others have brought here in these 11 pages. And why not make them playable race? They look cool. We can even make them Alliance playable race, cool.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Deleted
    You are suggesting to use Creativity and go against some lore if you everything you like the game would lose its spark and interest which is called History. We already have done lot of Sh*t dont make game lose even more subscribers. Nagas completely dont fit in Playable race in Neither faction. As I said previously using creativity we can do everything in game even make Demons playable race but that would be Bullsh*t. In comment when I answered to Snowraven on page 10 I have talked about where imagination and Creativity and the craps like this can lead the game if we cross the borders and lines of game.

Lets make Demons playable race. I can bring every single argument you and others have brought here in these 11 pages. And why not make them playable race? They look cool. We can even make them Alliance playable race, cool.
    Lol, that's basically what they did with Draenei. "Hm, what if there were some 'good' demons?"

Good writing is bold. Playable Naga is no less bold then playable Orcs (who used to be in Burning legion), belves in horde (who used to be in the alliance), or pretty much anything else in the game.

Lore gets better when more is written, not when you clutch what exists protectively and put it in a glass case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    Lol, that's basically what they did with Draenei. "Hm, what if there were some 'good' demons?"

Good writing is bold. Playable Naga is no less bold then playable Orcs (who used to be in Burning legion), belves in horde (who used to be in the alliance), or pretty much anything else in the game.

Lore gets better when more is written, not when you clutch what exists protectively and put it in a glass case.
    LoL again. I have talked about demons and Draenei already in this thread and I dont intend to repeat it again... (See page 10 my comments). I mean demon demons not erredar.
    Orcs are bad even now for Alliance. They where first who Forged the Horde. It was already written in WC3 how they managed to get free and on existing lore Blizz made them playable race in WoW. They just broke free from Slavery of Legion, this whole story was dadicated to WC3 RoC. They broke free but they didnt allied to someone who was their former enemy, like nagas. For nagas Alliance and Horde were both enemies. By writing good lore you are destroying old lore! You cant do everything you want as you have margins in which you should stick with.

Why not make Orcs Alliance or Night elves Horde best friends with Orcs and live happy life ever after.

Deleted
    LoL again. I have talked about demons and Draenei already in this thread and I dont intend to repeat it again... (See page 10 my comments). I mean demon demons not erredar.
    Orcs are bad even now for Alliance. They where first who Forged the Horde. It was already written in WC3 how they managed to get free and on existing lore Blizz made them playable race in WoW. They just broke free from Slavery of Legion, this whole story was dadicated to WC3 RoC. They broke free but they didnt allied to someone who was their former enemy, like nagas. For nagas Alliance and Horde were both enemies. By writing good lore you are destroying old lore! You cant do everything you want as you have margins in which you should stick with.

Why not make Orcs Alliance or Night elves Horde best friends with Orcs and live happy life ever after.
    Your perspective is so bounded. With thinking like this, Blood Elves could never have become Horde because it 'destroys' the old lore of them being in the Alliance. Sometimes things change, that doesn't invalidate history, or even devalue it.

Anyhow, you seem to be firmly attached to the view that any conceivable plot to make naga playable would be tantamount to dancing naked around a bonfire of WoW lore. Enjoy that, and I hope you don't get too upset next time Blizzard does what it always does and writes in radical new lore. I'll keep doing what I'm doing and keep an open mind to the vast realms of possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    Your perspective is so bounded. With thinking like this, Blood Elves could never have become Horde because it 'destroys' the old lore of them being in the Alliance. Sometimes things change, that doesn't invalidate history, or even devalue it.

Anyhow, you seem to be firmly attached to the view that any conceivable plot to make naga playable would be tantamount to dancing naked around a bonfire of WoW lore. Enjoy that, and I hope you don't get too upset next time Blizzard does what it always does and writes in radical new lore. I'll keep doing what I'm doing and keep an open mind to the vast realms of possibilities.
    First of all Blood Elves (High Elves) Already had left Alliance in WC3 and after Illidans failure and Kael'thas going mad they had no faction so they were free to go to Horde. As they didnt like Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account

I can easily give a response. Its the same with the forsakened and their alliance. It is an alliance of convenience for them. After wc3, they sent out emmisaries to the alliance, who were driven out. They saw the forsakened as the scourge. The horde on the other hand, did not want anything to do with them. Rather. The horde was down mages, and a true place held within the eastern kingdoms. Plus, Magthera said she wished to see the undead and their curse lifted so the tauren took pity on the undead. This alliance was made out of Pure Convenience, with the horde Backing the Forsakened, the Alliance dared not to purge Lorderon at that moment the horde would attack them, so the Forsakened need not to worry about immenant death thanks to the Horde. The horde got a stronghold, and a way to hold their place in the Eastern Kingdoms, as well as mages that they really lacked at the time. Note this is Vanilla lore. At the moment, the Forsakened cannot be trifled with, so its now more than a convenience.

A way For the naga to enter into an alliance with either the Horde or the Alliance, is through an alliance of Convenience. What do the the Naga have that the others do not? What does the alliance and the horde have, that the naga do not? If a clan of Naga is betrayed by their queen, I am sure as hell they would go their enemies to seek Refuge. Now why would they take them, you might ask? Intelligence, pure and simple. At this moment, we have no idea what Queen Azshara is up too, and since she is deep within her city, why would she tell any of the land dwellers. The Naga that join either side could simply be traitors to the Naga Crown, but could very well be our saviors?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Blizzard has stated that any race they add in must be bipedal. (two legs)
    Yeah it certainly presents problems, I've tried my hardest to imagine them on mounts, I did alot of concept art and this is what I came up with.

As you can see they look absolutely ridiculous on mounts, I don't think Naga will be added any time soon.

Deleted
    Na na na Night elves didnt accepted Highborne back! It was Malfurion and Tyrande. Night Elves do hate them.

My point is that Sidesaddle wont fit to most of Mounts. And blizzard must add Sidesaddle only for Nagas, thats huge work you know. OK I imagine how female can sit on it as I saw pic it was quite elegant pose. But what about male will he look like Lady sitting on horse ? :O Mount issue needs more debate to solve problem.

I cant imagine these races jumping. How would they jump? Using their ending tail? That would be hilarious, they would look like Tigers in Vinni-Pooh.
    Actually, I thought the same too on Highbourne... until I got to Feralas. There I met this former priestess that was an important part of the expeditions, helping with some quests... can't remember her name, hold on.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=40132#comments
    Ok, so this shows that not only have night elves accepted the Highbourne in their ranks, but some of them, even some of leading night elves (remember, in night elf culture the priestesses of the Moon are like military commanders, they're like the paladins of the humans) have become mages.
    Yes, there are night elves who hate them (and players, like me, I don't like the Highbourne) but this is the truth.

Also, every race gets their own mount animation, so they'd have to do a special animation even if you got etherals as next race.

Jumping:

Also, since you already said their body is different from a snake, that's not the main point, look at the snake, it raises its upper part (imagine this to be the upper part of the naga, with the arms and stuff) coils its tail and uses it sort of like a spring. Naga could do that in a split second too, you know, like the worgen jumping animation has them doing their thing.

Hold your horses. This is Cloth boots and it Literally says SANDALS why do you expect from these boots to have upper part? It was Tricky one. http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=98140#modelviewer:8+0 here is shown how trolls wear normal boots.

Yes Yes. I agree they are coming from same race, but Draenei have maintained their true form but demons have experienced evolution (bad king of evolution). They are now totally different in every aspect they look totally different their live different. They need fel energy they need to destroy and slaughter. It is SAME to call Blood elves night elves (I will try to explain once more). Blood elves (High Elves) where once Night Elves Yes? Yes, they looked same (little difference because of magic use) they lived togather with same virtues and same culture they were called Night Elves. But when they where exiled they started to forge their OWN era. They started to train magic very intensely, after time their appearance changed they became more like humans, their skin became soft etc. They started to creat their own culture and today we face totally different races Blood elves and Night Elves. Same is refereed to Draenei and Demons. Just to say where do these races like to live. Draenei lived in Outland in beautiful lands full of nature and they love all this crystal things they love Light. But demons like to live in cold, dull dead places, they love Fel energy and love to love Dark places they love Shadow. So dont call them same please. If draenei saw Blood elf in Argos we might have confused him/her to Night elf (if there werent aware of Blood elves and known Night Elves). So thats not argument.

Pff ... These small numbers of Naga do not count. There are be good and bad in every race, considering how you look at certain things. There is Alliance Blood elf valeera. Friend of Varian. There might be good Demons out there somewhere in Argos who rebel to Sargeras should Horde or Allaince let them join ? Because we like how they look. Its nonsense imo Most of Nagas are hostile and small group wont make sense to make a Playable race.
    On troll boots, yes, but I showed you a version where they don't wear any. Plus, what's the difference from that and a tail ring sitting on the naga's tail?

Ok, fair enough on the erredar, I misunderstood your point earlier, you're right.

But on last point, why don't these naga count? You said no good naga exist, I showed you they do.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Give Alliance the Tol'vir(or Vrykul) and Horde the Naga(or Satyr).
    No, if the naga go playable they should either be neutral or Alliance. Horde can get Vrykul, it fits them better especially with the way of thinking of the vrykul which doesn't fit with the Alliance, I mean, they see the humans as their weakling children, kind of how orcs see them as weak pinkskins.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I read about the arguments we're having about Nagas becoming playable it reminds me of years before Cataclysm when people suggested that Goblins and Pandaren and Worgen becoming playable, and the people against these ideas always stated words like "Goblins are neutral theres no way they're gonna take sides" or "Pandaren are peaceful they dont' fight Alliance or Horde battles"... even people calling Worgen suggestion stupid and childish because Worgen are savage beasts.

remember guys, if Blizzard wants to make a race playable they just do it. and they make up a story about it, WoWLore is pretty flexible in that.

Nagas hate both Alliance and Horde? fine, they'll make a sub-faction within Naga that don't share the hostility or a faction that is against Azshara so they need to form an unwilling pact with Horde/Alliance. and the reason why we haven't heard about such faction will be that because this faction was deep within the sea, so its natural that they have just shown themselves now that they need help.

the important thing is executing the idea gameplay-wise and atm the biggest obstacle for Naga is their mounting. and no, side-mounting does not look good on Naga. just imagine a big snake sitting on a horse, or any other animal.

and the fact that Naga sirens have 4 hands, which means they have two extra hands for weapons. (but that can be easily ignored, just two hands will hold weapons.)
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2013-05-10 at 05:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is everyone so obsessed with the fact that either they will be neutral or go to the alliance over the horde? They hate both sides, if not the alliance more because of the Night Elves. It is out of pure jealous hatred that they wouldnt join the Night Elves. Do people not realize this?

As for the side saddle thing, it might actually work, with a majority of the mounts. Nice pic of it page 2. The 4 hands of the naga siren shouldnt be a problem. Just have it as a visual where one handed weapons are the same in the off hand, and they attack with both, but its only a visual, not actually real damage. As for two hands, let em dangle.

The only problem I see, honestly, is the helm on the female. Not the male, as it will be like the tauren and worgen, but the female has either the snakes (vashj model) or fins. the fins model would be a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Actually, I thought the same too on Highbourne... until I got to Feralas. There I met this former priestess that was an important part of the expeditions, helping with some quests... can't remember her name, hold on.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=40132#comments
    Ok, so this shows that not only have night elves accepted the Highbourne in their ranks, but some of them, even some of leading night elves (remember, in night elf culture the priestesses of the Moon are like military commanders, they're like the paladins of the humans) have become mages.
    Yes, there are night elves who hate them (and players, like me, I don't like the Highbourne) but this is the truth.
    Yes some of them did but most of them did not. What brighten up my hope that Maiev we have her redemption. Yes there are some but they are minority of Society who accepted Highbornes.

Also, every race gets their own mount animation, so they'd have to do a special animation even if you got etherals as next race.

Jumping:

Also, since you already said their body is different from a snake, that's not the main point, look at the snake, it raises its upper part (imagine this to be the upper part of the naga, with the arms and stuff) coils its tail and uses it sort of like a spring. Naga could do that in a split second too, you know, like the worgen jumping animation has them doing their thing.
    OK Totally as I imagined how they should "jump" but I have posted Image on previous page !
    On troll boots, yes, but I showed you a version where they don't wear any. Plus, what's the difference from that and a tail ring sitting on the naga's tail?
    Yes I have said its ok with boots we found good solution.
    Ok, fair enough on the erredar, I misunderstood your point earlier, you're right.
    Thanks.
    But on last point, why don't these naga count? You said no good naga exist, I showed you they do.
    Again I say they Are minority. Most of Naga ar hostile to landwalker yes? Thats why I say that they feel inappropriate to be Playable race and part of Faction. They always feel hostile like demons. It would feel like we have enemy in our ranks like demons. Thats why i made that sentance Bold about demons.

No, if the naga go playable they should either be neutral or Alliance. Horde can get Vrykul, it fits them better especially with the way of thinking of the vrykul which doesn't fit with the Alliance, I mean, they see the humans as their weakling children, kind of how orcs see them as weak pinkskins.
    Agreed.

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    I can easily give a response. Its the same with the forsakened and their alliance. It is an alliance of convenience for them. After wc3, they sent out emmisaries to the alliance, who were driven out. They saw the forsakened as the scourge. The horde on the other hand, did not want anything to do with them. Rather. The horde was down mages, and a true place held within the eastern kingdoms. Plus, Magthera said she wished to see the undead and their curse lifted so the tauren took pity on the undead. This alliance was made out of Pure Convenience, with the horde Backing the Forsakened, the Alliance dared not to purge Lorderon at that moment the horde would attack them, so the Forsakened need not to worry about immenant death thanks to the Horde. The horde got a stronghold, and a way to hold their place in the Eastern Kingdoms, as well as mages that they really lacked at the time. Note this is Vanilla lore. At the moment, the Forsakened cannot be trifled with, so its now more than a convenience.

A way For the naga to enter into an alliance with either the Horde or the Alliance, is through an alliance of Convenience. What do the the Naga have that the others do not? What does the alliance and the horde have, that the naga do not? If a clan of Naga is betrayed by their queen, I am sure as hell they would go their enemies to seek Refuge. Now why would they take them, you might ask? Intelligence, pure and simple. At this moment, we have no idea what Queen Azshara is up too, and since she is deep within her city, why would she tell any of the land dwellers. The Naga that join either side could simply be traitors to the Naga Crown, but could very well be our saviors?
    Thats it. You go around previous lore. You bring arguments from lore. I did same when I told that they couldnt be possible to become Faction race. And I was called person without Imagination and Creativity. Why I brought this sentence was to make one guy clear that we should stick with Some borders and dont cross them not to destroy game lore. Blizzard cant write EVERYTHING they will bacause it will destroy game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes some of them did but most of them did not. What brighten up my hope that Maiev we have her redemption. Yes there are some but they are minority of Society who accepted Highbornes.

OK Totally as I imagined how they should "jump" but I have posted Image on previous page !

Yes I have said its ok with boots we found good solution.

Thanks.

Again I say they Are minority. Most of Naga ar hostile to landwalker yes? Thats why I say that they feel inappropriate to be Playable race and part of Faction. They always feel hostile like demons. It would feel like we have enemy in our ranks like demons. Thats why i made that sentance Bold about demons.

Agreed.

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 10:31 PM ----------

Thats it. You go around previous lore. You bring arguments from lore. I did same when I told that they couldnt be possible to become Faction race. And I was called person without Imagination and Creativity. Why I brought this sentence was to make one guy clear that we should stick with Some borders and dont cross them not to destroy game lore. Blizzard cant write EVERYTHING they will bacause it will destroy game.
    completely disregarded my post towards you, up a lil. It doesnt matter how many are hostile towards landwalkers, when you have an alliance of convenience. Just like how the forsakened are hostile to all the living.

~ you edited, so i edited

I did not go around previous lore at all. Matter of fact, I simply added to it. I added a common sense factor. What happens when X hurts you? You join Y, to hurt X. Pretty simple logic. Hell the alliance and horde are teaming up to kill garrosh in 5.3/4. Its an alliance of Convenience there. So what is wrong with a group of naga that were betrayed, say hey, I want to kill her for hurting me, I am going to join the Horde or alliance. Am i the only one that can see this? Are you that bad that you cannot see (X hurt Y, so Y joined Z to Hurt X, but Z want Y's stuff/info so that Y and Z can hurt X.) Damn. that really is hard to understand
    Last edited by Skayth; 2013-05-10 at 09:50 PM. Reason: He edited, i edited

10+ Year Old Account
    completely disregarded my post towards you, up a lil. It doesnt matter how many are hostile towards landwalkers, when you have an alliance of convenience. Just like how the forsakened are hostile to all the living.
    Actually I answered to first part of your comment. I agree with you on alliance of Convenience. It sounds tricky idea to accept them.

Deleted
    Why is everyone so obsessed with the fact that either they will be neutral or go to the alliance over the horde? They hate both sides, if not the alliance more because of the Night Elves. It is out of pure jealous hatred that they wouldnt join the Night Elves. Do people not realize this?

As for the side saddle thing, it might actually work, with a majority of the mounts. Nice pic of it page 2. The 4 hands of the naga siren shouldnt be a problem. Just have it as a visual where one handed weapons are the same in the off hand, and they attack with both, but its only a visual, not actually real damage. As for two hands, let em dangle.

The only problem I see, honestly, is the helm on the female. Not the male, as it will be like the tauren and worgen, but the female has either the snakes (vashj model) or fins. the fins model would be a problem.
    It's a catch here. What happened with the night elves happened 10k years ago mostly. For younger naga and night elves it's just stories.

However, naga sinking the Darkspear Islands and killing Vol'jin's father is something that happened recently. So is the whole fiasco the blood elves had, and remember the naga were also assaulting the Isle of Quel'danas, which would give the blood elves further reason to hate them.

Overall, the events regarding some Horde races are more current, the ones regarding the night elves (also remember, besides them no other Alliance race had major problems with the naga, sure, draenei landed and said "oh, those bastards stole some flags and stuff, go waste them" but really except some remaining in night elf ruins in Darkshore and Azshara appearing herself there, naga haven't bugged the Alliance much in current generation).

Yes, the fins model will present some problems, though they could treat it like hair in a way... I need to think on this.

It was kind of a sad thing when I heard they made Maiev a villan. I was hoping she'd take Fandral's place, creating some political tension, only she leading the wardens obviously. But they made her evil. Now my fear is that they might make her a boss in a dungeon or raid, that would be a bit sad. If anything, her transition is even worse then that of the average night elf, for she sat 10k years in a cave... at least the other night elves went and did stuff like fishing when they got bored. She only had her military training, and that made her obsessed with her order and traditions.

Ok on second thing. There could be good nathrezim though

It will be waste of times and resources from blizz to make Sidesaddles for all mounts only for NAGAS. Can you imagine how will they sit on Sea Horse ? brrrr.... They just ... dont fit in most of mounts.
    Blizzard won't make saddles for the mounts. All they have to do is design a couple naga animations that will work across all mounts, just like they have done with all the other races. In fact, there are really only two mounted animations per character model, that is used for all mounts. There's a regular mounted, with legs spread wide to ride a horse, and reclined mounted, with legs together for driving a vehicle. Blizz just has to get those two right for naga, and they're good to go.

When I wrote the OP two years ago I felt that alliance naga would be a good counterpoint to the horde getting playable ogres.

Still feel that way, though pandaren have certainly added an interesting alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    When I read about the arguments we're having about Nagas becoming playable it reminds me of years before Cataclysm when people suggested that Goblins and Pandaren and Worgen becoming playable, and the people against these ideas always stated words like "Goblins are neutral theres no way they're gonna take sides" or "Pandaren are peaceful they dont' fight Alliance or Horde battles"... even people calling Worgen suggestion stupid and childish because Worgen are savage beasts.

remember guys, if Blizzard wants to make a race playable they just do it. and they make up a story about it, WoWLore is pretty flexible in that.
    This, so much this.

Naga and mantid are both my dream races. OP's idea is pretty believable, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was kind of a sad thing when I heard they made Maiev a villan. I was hoping she'd take Fandral's place, creating some political tension, only she leading the wardens obviously. But they made her evil. Now my fear is that they might make her a boss in a dungeon or raid, that would be a bit sad. If anything, her transition is even worse then that of the average night elf, for she sat 10k years in a cave... at least the other night elves went and did stuff like fishing when they got bored. She only had her military training, and that made her obsessed with her order and traditions.
    Yes my fear is the same. I think they will put her as a Raid Boss. If Illidan appears as good guys Im sure desperate Maiev will seek help in Burning Legion (thats what blizzard will do, not Maiev ) to kill illidan and Take revenge on Leaders of Night elves. And we will have to kill Maiev the Insane! LOL

Ok on second thing. There could be good nathrezim though
    Omg you are killing me !
    Though you guys managed to convince me, Little bit, about potential of Nagas being playable race.

Deleted
    Yes my fear is the same. I think they will put her as a Raid Boss. If Illidan appears as good guys Im sure desperate Maiev will seek help in Burning Legion (thats what blizzard will do, not Maiev ) to kill illidan and Take revenge on Leaders of Night elves. And we will have to kill Maiev the Insane! LOL

Omg you are killing me !
    Though you guys managed to convince me, Little bit, about potential of Nagas being playable race.
    You know what would be cool? If we'd have 2 factions sort of like the gorlocks and the wolvar in Northrend, one having Illidan in its ranks and one Maiev. They may not be the full leaders, but they'd be important parts of their factions. And you chose.

Also, welcome to the fold brother, we have converted you to the naga faith! Here's your tail. And some scales, you can put them on with glue, and here, a giant fin. Done!

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what would be cool? If we'd have 2 factions sort of like the gorlocks and the wolvar in Northrend, one having Illidan in its ranks and one Maiev. They may not be the full leaders, but they'd be important parts of their factions. And you chose.

Also, welcome to the fold brother, we have converted you to the naga faith! Here's your tail. And some scales, you can put them on with glue, and here, a giant fin. Done!
    Woo... Intriguing For Maiev !!! I would assault Illidan everyday killing him with pleasure !

Oh thanks can I choose the colors?