Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Blizz has said repeatedly there will never be non-bipedal races like centaur or naga made playable, because it will be too difficult adapting armor models, animations, and mounts to such a design, and there is no lore-safe way to turn such races bipedal.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Blizz has said repeatedly there will never be non-bipedal races like centaur or naga made playable, because it will be too difficult adapting armor models, animations, and mounts to such a design, and there is no lore-safe way to turn such races bipedal.
    Ummm... I have been arguing about these issues for 3 pages and at last I got convinced that armor adaption on these models is possible, animations -we have animations already for Nagas, Mount design I still doubt that it is possible to make them look good on mounts but lets trust these guys. And about lore it is possible to make them join any faction.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Can you source that, as in the OP I have a video of Blizz designers saying they would like to do playable naga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtree View Post
    Can you source that, as in the OP I have a video of Blizz designers saying they would like to do playable naga.
    This is different. They might like something, but Allow his in game would be against their rules.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

about naga mounts:

in WC3 there were 3 naga units that could be used as in-game mounts by the naga: dragon turtles, snap dragons and couatls. since the pandaren took dragon turtles already, I foresee the naga will use the snap dragons as ground mounts and couatls as flying mounts.

Snap Dragon:
    (sorta looks like a male naga got kinky with a lion or something)

Couatl:
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Woo... Intriguing For Maiev !!! I would assault Illidan everyday killing him with pleasure !

Oh thanks can I choose the colors?
    Yes, I'd probably chose Maiev too.

Yes, but you can only chose shades of pink. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    While being able to play as a Naga sound great it dose have problems.

Lore is a big thing for me, id rather not have a dreanei repeat with lore being bent over sideways, and a goblin repeat would make it seem takd on (can only flip the same coin so many times) And as it stands Nelves and Belves would never want them to join their factions.
    Lore is nothing more than a pre-existing story that has already been made up. We're playing in a living breathing world that changes and evolves, there is no reason we cannot continue to evolve, make new ideas come to fruition and therefore create a 'new' present... which will then become tomorrow's Lore. I never understood what was so sacred about 'Lore' that it can never be touched or changed or god forbid the world will end :P

Naga are 100% possible to be playable. Any argument saying otherwise can easily be counter.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing