Deleted

BoT Council need help phase 3

http://www worldoflogs com/reports/x5i5qkpulc7s0pdl/sum/damageDone/?s=5461&e=5839

Can someone check this log, phase 3, and see what's wrong with dps?
    Those ppl usually push much more dps.

Deleted
    I don't get much from looking at logs. But when the boss stands in a puddle he takes 25% less damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/x...?s=5461&e=5839

Can someone check this log, phase 3, and see what's wrong with dps?
    Those ppl usually push much more dps.
    Maloriak try 12??? Maybe wrong link?

Deleted
    Wrong link sorry and yes is the 25% less

are yall spreading out? Stacking up makes the chain lightning jump and makes it a nightmare for healing. Main thing here is to keep dps up as long as possible.

Deleted
    What my guild did on this fight was to have everyone spread out around the room in camps of two people - so basically just get everyone to buddy up and make a spread around the room. It's very important to minimize the damage from Electric Instability (the chain lightning thingie) while you still can early in P3, and we found this system working best for us.

Boss was kited around and out of the puddles in a spiraling formation in the very middle of the room. This way the ranged can just stand still and nuke like crazy, use Bloodlust/Time Warp/Heroism once everyone's in position.

Deleted
    http://www worldoflogs com/reports/ght9jrfasw4cjksp/sum/damageDone/?s=4214&e=4575

This is the twilight council log.

Can someone confirm that the boss doesn't always have the 25% damage reduction but only when in blue puddles?
    Cai I thought it was always up.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get DBM. /range 10. Split your ranged in half and enjoy your easy epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybred View Post
    Get DBM. /range 10. Split your ranged in half and enjoy your easy epics.
    and thats the only thing there is to p3? right... someone mentioned something about kiting from the middle and out or something? dont! immediatly get him to the outer circle, and kite around there, so ranged can be in the middle, and nuke the boss, without moving. This is a burn-phase, so you want all the dps you can get. This is also a good time for defensive cooldowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tank needs to kite him in the middle of the room in a square as possible without letting the boss touch blue too long. Start in the middle and make a square by going up across down and across. Communicate with your ranged so it doesn't zap the melee when the boss gets close and win.
    Last edited by Hybred; 2011-01-24 at 01:40 PM.