Thread: Mana question?

Mana question?

Well im looking over healing moves which require mana and most of them say X% of base mana well seeing as which base mana will stay the same but gear will get better through the tiers wont healing be completely facerole again by the end of the expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    We have no idea what encounters in the final raid tier will be like, so...unless you have a time machine, it's difficult to tell. But even if mana becomes less important as the expansion progresses, that's not the only way to challenge healers.

I agree it might of been an exxageration but unless they increase mana costs mana shoudlnt be the actual problem4

In other words raids might turn into wotlk type hard but not becuase of mana

Its already weird, on our first Omnitron kill I ran OOM (1% mana, potion and innervate on CD) as a tank healer about 2 and a half minutes before the kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to make spells cost more in order to make players have to watch their mana. The encounters can be made more challenging. For example, perhaps there will be a boss that leeches mana, or maybe even trash mobs with such an ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholyskipper View Post
    I agree it might of been an exxageration but unless they increase mana costs mana shoudlnt be the actual problem4

In other words raids might turn into wotlk type hard but not becuase of mana
    That's probably pretty normal though. How much of a problem was mana in Naxx40 or Sunwell?