Deleted

Need some improvements?!

Hi,

at wotlk i played disc as my most fav spec. At the beginning of cata it wasn't possible for me to play as disc, so i played holy. Now with some better equip i try to play again.

I had some looks at other disc at world of logs and done some changes at my gems and other things. But i'm not sure if all right with my spec and my equip.

Atm we started with raiding, so i don't have the possibilities to do some big upgrades at my equip.

Could you please have a look at my char and give me some advice, who i can improve my Char?

I can't post links atm. So please have a look at "Sarahmina" at "Die Todeskrallen" on the EU-Servers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks in forehand.

p.s. sry for my bad english.

Okay this isn't technically on-topic. But the armory says 85 Blood Elf Priest... but shows an Undead Priest? Anyone else seeing that?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trinket from TotT, I think.. int / spirit-proc.
    Wand from Grim Batol.
    I would also bet that any blue boots with spirit beats your epic ones.. even tho they are epic, stats out-weigh big-time in cata - so hit is NOT optional.
    trinket from last boss in grim batol might work too, if you stack it up (and keep it up) with renew. (it haz alot of haste!
    other than that, it seems fine for disc :>

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Orochi View Post
    Okay this isn't technically on-topic. But the armory says 85 Blood Elf Priest... but shows an Undead Priest? Anyone else seeing that?
    Yes, I do see that too.. might have recently migrated / faction changed. :>
    7-11 never stop

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    *link*

There ya go.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochi View Post
    True. I was undead and transfer it to b11 for the arcane torrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    Trinket from TotT, I think.. int / spirit-proc.
    Wand from Grim Batol.
    I would also bet that any blue boots with spirit beats your epic ones.. even tho they are epic, stats out-weigh big-time in cata - so hit is NOT optional.
    trinket from last boss in grim batol might work too, if you stack it up (and keep it up) with renew. (it haz alot of haste!
    other than that, it seems fine for disc :>

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 09:23 AM ----------

Yes, I do see that too.. might have recently migrated / faction changed. :>
    True, hit is not the 1st that i need as disc. :-) I got the boots because there where much better than mine 346er before.

Deleted
    trinket from stonecore last boss (285int and 17xx spirit on proc) also try to get a hand on the tsunami darkmoon card its awesome for a priest.

as disc priest you need a big mana pool im having like 120-125k in raids. you shouldnt worry about your spirit as disc since int is almost the same as spirit for a disc priest if we are talking about regen.

also your spec seems a litle bit weird to me

speccing 2 points in renewed hope and not taking strength of soul?

im not a fan of a smite spec at all but not taking strength of soul is bad considering its getting buffed next patch so it lowers the cooldown with flashheal and greater heal aswell

also get 2 points in grace its worth it and its also getting buffed next patch so it works on multiple targets and not only with one

http://wowtal.com/#k=veN3nvAm.aei.priest.-LpuWr

thats the spec im using for raids
    Last edited by mmocc4efc40c5e; 2011-01-24 at 09:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serona View Post
    speccing 2 points in renewed hope and not taking strength of soul?
    I have 2 points in RH but no SoS - RH is a crit boost on most any target (due to grace). SoS is not much use atm due to not wanting to spam shields and heal being less use than greater heal in most fights. Hence RH but no SoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Serona View Post
    im not a fan of a smite spec at all but not taking strength of soul is bad considering its getting buffed next patch so it lowers the cooldown with flashheal and greater heal aswell
    It's not worth speccing it until the patch though. You don't take a talent of marginal utility now because it will be buffed in several weeks time.

Definitely get 2 points in grace though, worth much more than a point in darkness for instance.

I'm using this for raiding atm: http://wowtal.com/#k=veUuCE7h.aei.priest. Seems to work.

Change the reforge on the boots to spirit imo - much more useful than crit.

Deleted
    Why only one point in soul warding? With both you can spam SW:S if needed. Otherwise you can wait 2 sec ans put the additional point in veiled shadows.

One more information: We only go into 10 men raids.

Deleted
    You could put 2 or none in SW - it's a personal preference thing. I find having one point works for me with the patterns of pw:s I use.

I only raid 10 man too, and mainly tank heal with a bit of raid support.