Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Keal'thas be for he want crazy...so W3, Salvynes Windrunner, Kelcogso, Sassy Handwranch and any goblin that makes me laugh.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2011-01-24 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    Lord Godfrey. I love British culture and he's the only NPC in game I've seen wearing glasses :O Can anyone confirm that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Alexstrasza obviously! <3
    ^this is the shit

Illidan. he has the best bachellor pad in whole of wow that even people try to crash in
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Kael'Thas Sunstrider i just love the way he was/is ? I believe he is still alive

#1 is Sylvanas
    #2 is Hogger
    #3 is Thrall

The Bronzebeard brothers, and Keeshan gets a look in purely because he is awesome.

Medivh - awesome, interesting, tragic character with one of the best stories in the Warcraft universe.

Orgrim Doomhammer - the most powerful, honorable and badass orc that ever lived.

Honorable mention: Ilidan Stormrage (Demon Hunters are one of the best things in the Warcraft lore... period).
    Last edited by Dragonshardz; 2011-01-24 at 07:38 PM. Reason: BREWMASTER - hell yeah!

Deleted
    3. Sargeras
    2. The one and only Slyvanas Windrunner!
    And in first place is...

THRALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL *takes a deep breath* LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

10+ Year Old Account
    Ner'zhul, the one, true Lich King.

moTheory - My new website where I overthink games. (WIP)

Cairne Bloodhoof
    just seems like a guy you can hang around with and have a good time.. also underrated imo

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yogg-Saron or Ner'Zhul

The self introduction when you transition into phase 2 in the Yogg fight just pulled me right in. I had to know more about him.
    Last edited by Shik Valentine; 2011-01-24 at 07:53 PM.

Arthas Menethil.
    Kael'thas Sunstrider.
    Cairne Bloodhoof.
    Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally enjoyed the RTS more, so I'm a fan of Grom. Look up bad-ass in the dictionary and his face won't be there... but it should be.

Does Hogger count towards this ?

Arthas, i rly felt bad that we had to kill him. All of Wrath i was hoping that we would be able to purge Ner'zhul from his body/mind and we could save him. He wasnt a bad guy. He was just trying to save the people he cared about, and unfortunatly that led him to some dark places.

R.I.P. Prince Arthas.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Deleted
    I really like Arthas , i wish he would of become good after we defeated him in icc :/

I'm not a crazy lore expert, but I like Tirion Fordring. I think the story of his fall and redemption is pretty cool. Plus he's one of those that's been around since vanilla WoW as a lowly, practically hidden EPL questgiver and grew to become a really significant character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nozdormu....ofc !