Thread: Inner focus bug

Inner focus bug

Hey guys, i noticed some time ago, that when hitting Inner Focus at the end of a cast that would be affected by Inner Focus, Inner Focus is consumed, without having any effect. I have to wait a second or two after each heal if i want to use it properly. Anybody else noticed this ?

greets

Deleted
    yep me too

Been like this since.. forever?

I love it and i really hope it wont change. Makes everything so much easier imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    Been like this since.. forever?

I love it and i really hope it wont change. Makes everything so much easier imo.
    You dont benefit from it that way. You dont save any mana and you dont get any extra crit.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I too have this problem. However, I've tried replicating this on the PTR (chaincasting Gheal/PoH/FH etc and hitting IF immediately as the spell is about to complete) and I don't get this problem.

It's quite confusing. I'm tempted to clear my talent tree in disc and try again to see if this cures the problem...

Annoying, but I've just mentally adapted to only ever cast it after a Heal or Penance.

I just checked on ptr. The bug is still there...
    True, using it at the end of a channeld spell like penace avoids the bug, but i want to be able to cast it while spamming normal heals like greater heal or prayer of healing...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked on PTR again - You're right, it still gets consumed while chain casting...

I wonder what the mechanic behind this spell is. I mean natures swiftness from shamans for example dont have that problem and should be somewhat similar, dont you think ? You can use it at the end of a heal and then throw the instant heal right after the first one. I would love to see a glyph which makes inner focus let you cast a spell instant