Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo View Post
    excuse the stupid question....

but currently you have 9,74 % haste + 1% talented + 5% from totem. or am i wrong?
    That's correct. Suppose I could spec out of darkness or reforge haste off my gear.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Deleted
    darkness is a very good talent toi have !!!

Go for 3 points, reforge some haste into mastery, voila. And get 346 pants

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðuracell View Post
    worldoflogs.com/reports/tzuplnu1eix6c8o1/ there's the parse from my nef attempts last night. I'm healing the nef tank in p1.
    That looks quite normal for 10 man, assuming healers of approximately equal skill and especially considering you're tank healing in phase 1 and I would imagine to some extent in phase 3. Our logs look very similar, with me primarily healing the Nefarian tank (as Discipline) throughout the fight with some raid assistance after Crackles, I'm last on overall healing done, but like you I have significantly less over-healing than our Paladin or Druid.

At the end of the day, if the boss dies it doesn't really matter. It can be disconcerting constantly doing less healing and feeling that you're perhaps not pulling your weight, but part of it is class balance; something that's being addressed in the next patch. I can't see anything obviously wrong with your gear or spec, certainly nothing that would suddenly make you do 20% more healing.

Quote Originally Posted by ptz View Post
    darkness is a very good talent toi have !!!

Go for 3 points, reforge some haste into mastery, voila. And get 346 pants
    While Darkness is nice, it makes you give up other talents which give much more throughput, but may not show up on the meters.

Deleted
    it does ? name some

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azelric View Post
    While Darkness is nice, it makes you give up other talents which give much more throughput, but may not show up on the meters.
    So very, very wrong.

OT: As many posters above me have said. Healing Meters doesnt matter. Aslong as you're not oom, raid's not dead and you're not running around with 90% overhealing, you're fine.