Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Ok so devour was nerfed, how about other class dispels?

On a 8 sec cooldown that removed 1 buff got nerfed to a now 20second cd..
    meanwhile purge, spellsteal, dispel are still spammable. so much for blizzard wanting to make warlocks more reliant on pets.

I'm pretty sure those got nerfed too.

Purge got nerfed pretty hard actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dispels cost nearly 3.5k mana or so. Be thankful a pure dps class has an ability to dispel in the first place, without even affecting your casts etc
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Purge got nerfed pretty hard actually.
    ROFL what!?
    minor nerf. nothing special

Oh no, you'll actually have to pay attention to do something as opposed to your pet just auto-casting it.

Also, Purge was nerfed.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

-as a frost mage-

Spellsteal needs to be nerfed. It is spammable, it dispels, it gives us the corresponding buff, and with mage armor the mana isn't even detrimental anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    On a 8 sec cooldown that removed 1 buff got nerfed to a now 20second cd..
    meanwhile purge, spellsteal, dispel are still spammable. so much for blizzard wanting to make warlocks more reliant on pets.
    you have fairly short cd dispell that costs you virtually nothing, not even global and can free you from cc and you dare to complain?
    it would still be powerfull even with 30 sec cd, especially when you are nearly immortal cause of way too strong self heals.
    ROFL what!?
    minor nerf. nothing special
    if 50% nerf is minor then i dont want to see big nerf...

Deleted
    just remove all dispels from the game. problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by atrocious View Post
    just remove all dispels from the game. problem solved
    PvE says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    you have fairly short cd dispell that costs you virtually nothing, not even global and can free you from cc and you dare to complain?
    it would still be powerfull even with 30 sec cd, especially when you are nearly immortal cause of way too strong self heals.

cant be used on ourselves anymore which is lame, just so they can try to make imp viable, but any decent player still uses Fel-hunter.
    Tbh i cant decide if i like it, as i have the skill bound anyway, and dont have it auto'd :S

---------- Post added 2011-01-25 at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei_Sin View Post
    PvE says hi.
    PvE Ruining PvP SIGH!!!!!!!!!!one11!!!!ELEVEN!

removing dispels would require a complete retuning of pvp - no thank you, just balance what is here, Blizzard is doing a good job of balancing classes- and freakin priest dispel costs me a boatload of mana, if I DO spam dispel, I'll oom quicker than ... any other class XD - the thing about devour is felhunters have to be ccd in ADDITION to the warlock if you want to lock down their ccs - i can silence a warlock stun them, completely lock them out but their pet will still silence me, if i don't fake cast - a bit ridiculous how good GOOD locks can be.

10+ Year Old Account

wut. It's a minor nerf. Why should purge be spammable and remove twice as many buffs as anyone else's dispels in the game?

Devour magic was OP imo. I'm glad that all warlocks now have to 'use' it (fyi, I have all my pet abilities keybound anyway, hated it when my felpup would just use it automatically) and not rely on it, but 20 seconds is harsh.
    Say you use it to remove kings or something then the holy pala throws up a freedom and runs around the corner, whereas if you replace the lock with a shaman, you could just sit on him screaming 'LOLOLOLOLOLLOL' while spamming purge all day every day.

Try having a dispel on a CD. It's painful to see something you need to dispel just as you use it. But you obviously wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    If I got 50k gold for every error since diablo launched, I'd be able to buy a proper weapon.
    "I will now attempt to run away but first I will forget to close my chat window! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Deleted
    It is a near useless ability now to be honest, only thing it is good for is eating trash debuffs and making healers use mana rebuffing. Too rng when it comes to dispelling important abilities. Maybe the felpup needs a new abilty?

you cant cast it on yourself, fel hunter dispel is offensive dispel, blizz just made fel hunter useless in pve and pvp .
    BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Doggyballs View Post
    Why should purge be spammable and remove twice as many buffs as anyone else's dispels in the game
    Purge now dispels a single effect instead of two.
    Purge no longer has its mana cost reduced by Mental Quickness. (means no more purge spam by enha shaman)

Quote Originally Posted by Daermon View Post
    Purge now dispels a single effect instead of two.
    Purge no longer has its mana cost reduced by Mental Quickness. (means no more purge spam by enha shaman)
    Enh shamans on the PTR are spamming purge and not going oom.

Nothing has changed. It was a minor nerf.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    True that, nerf other dispels and mana burns...

Quote Originally Posted by Cracken56 View Post
    True that, nerf other dispels and mana burns...
    I agree that mana burn needs to die (my main is a priest and I agree). However you are not losing mana as a warlock if you use your fel pup dispel. While every other class does. Eventually it will add up but the mana lost is not a big deal at this point.

WTB increased mana cost on dispel!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Maybe making the felhunter useless is a precursor to bringing back TAINTED BLOOD!! ... that would be the day .. until then, woot for more pvp nerfs!