Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    GENIUS! Of course, I totally forgot about that quest, thanks a ton.

---------- Post added 2011-01-26 at 01:29 AM ----------

N'Zoth has already been mentioned to be residing the the Rift of Aln, which is next door to Ashzara's Capital city of Najzatar.

---------- Post added 2011-01-26 at 01:36 AM ----------

Old Gods in Outland? Possibly, Anzu was directly related to the Emerald Nightmare and he was worshipped by the Ara'koa WHO ALSO just happened to be summoning an Old God/Old God Harbinger that shared the same look as C'thun, in Shadowmoon Valley. Could it not be extremely plausible that the Old God's influence due to N'zath's Connection with the Emerald Dream have reached denizens of Outland now? Would there be a reason N'zath is so focused on The Emerald Dream? What does he have to gain from its corruption? points to think about of course...

---------- Post added 2011-01-26 at 02:10 AM ----------

UPDATE: Because of new Information I have gathered, This is a concept map of The old God's and the extent of their corruption. Those marked as Black are Unknown or Undecided Old Gods.

O_o

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    I think that N'zoth is not the corruptor of Northern Kalimdor and the Barrens, I believe it's a separate Old God.
    I'll copy from my other thrread:

---------------------------------------- My speculation

Last one, is the old god in the Barrow Deeps. Proof:
    - Faceless ones and tentacles in Stonetalon Peak, quest conversation (click links for proof, thanks to Darkside for pictures)
    Speculation
    - I think the God is behind the corruption of the Barrow Deeps we got to visit in Warcraft III. There were crazy mutated monsters, Furbolgs going mad, and druids stuck in their bear forms, unable to get out and attacking even their long time friend and mentor Malfurion. Why would that be? I don't think only time could make the Druids go mad and think they're bears I suppose we have seen that concept somewhere already, no? Vordrassil. World trees seem like a good medium of corruption for the Gods for some reason. Well, if the Old God got rid of the Druids, Hyjal's defense would be much weaker and the Night Elves would lose their immortality (which they did in the end anyway, but the Gods want to eliminate life from Azeroth)
    - The same fate probably met Teldrassil - just like with Vordrassil, it's roots fell to the corruption of the God, and the creatures and Furbolgs in the treetop got corrupted.
    - Bloodstone ore is also found in Stonetalon mountains. WoWwiki:

And there's also Soggoth in Darkshore and many Twilight Camps in Darkshore and Hyjal.
    Probably important to know those arent my pics, they're mikenas. He sent them to me in beta i think, just dont want to steal credit since i am truely gratefull for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I love Old God threads. Keep it comming!

Oh yeah, could anyone possibly make a completey guide with what is already known and links to the specualation? Might make more sense (Obviously a hard work to write such a 'guide' so might not be done)
    Migari: That is what I am preparing to do. Shortly, I along with help from others, will post a MASSIVE Theory/Speculation/Fact Thread regarding old gods. Patience
    O_o