Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    shouldn't we all be wrath pulling by now?

I play a warrior and when I dps, I know I can not CC so my job is to wreck the meters.
    Last edited by Efften; 2011-01-26 at 08:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thrawn33 View Post
    Ok so I am new to posting here and didn't want to wade through 6k+ threads to get and answer to this question, why is it that as a warrior everyone loves it when i tank heroics, am constantly hounded by groups in order to get a quicker que time, but when I want to kick back and dps a dungeon I am kicked simply for not having cc? Now I know what you may be thinking, "L2 single target noob!" and "Stop breaking cc and you won't get kicked" and I assure you these are not the issues. I understand my class and spec enough to know when my abilities are going to hit multiple adds/mobs. I know that we have a fear (the cooldown is outrageous), but not giving warriors a solid cc is like not giving a tank the ability to taunt (how much would that suck right?). Anyone have any idea as to why warriors and dk's are the only two classes without a solid cc? (i'm talking sheep, repentance, hex, fear spam, MC, sap, ice trap, cyclone, frost ring type of cc's not "hey i feared this mob and it wore off, now wtf do i do?" type of cc). insight into this matter would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    I'll go straight ahead and say that's a matter of a individual's judgement, unfortunately, as "CC" is a load of bullocks to kick any from a party group, or raid for that matter. Of course, it depends on what dungeon and what boss you come across, in order to actually speak of this.

But to say it in a understandable way, you got sucked into what cata has brought with it. Loads of people kicking, kicking, and oh, kicking, because they think it's the way to win. It's not at all.

Mind you, the kicker will get a reputation. The more he kicks, well, more likely he will get recognized, and left to himself in the end, ultimately.

Back to the subject: Who cares. In the end, this is for all really, accept the groups you come in, and try running it before ruining it. It's plain stupid, even for an arrogant tank that believes he can basically ROCK the game, because he barely knows what a so called queue is. It's ridiculous.

Healers for that matter, should have a fairly larger reason to be cocky, taking that healing in cata have grown more harder than any tanking ever has been.

But to keep it's tone down, everyone should just accept, and play the game. Turning it, they should leave if they can't handle simple mechanics of the game, and now i could slightly recommend Rift or such when that reaches the streets.

For my sake, i'll stay at wow. Maybe play Rift from time to time, like any other. I play TONSES of games, and ofc, what i want when i'm bored.