Thread: Hilarious

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Hilarious

Anyone else find it wildly amusing watching all the PvPers cry their rivers and call all PvEers keyboard turners. Thank YOU blizzard for making my day. Good laughs.

Deleted
    i think its really fun to find out that there are some ppl who actually does think that ppl who cant beat magmaw HC would beat 2.2k in 3v3. blizz is retarded, news at 11

The majority of wow players play pve. Therefore bliz concentrate on pve. Surprised?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelyor View Post
    The majority of wow players play pve. Therefore bliz concentrate on pve. Surprised?
    how does "concentrate on pve" become "make sure pvp players cant get gear untill the pve players have it"? it just makes no sense
    Last edited by mmoc9ca7d6a534; 2011-01-25 at 08:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verenus View Post
    how does "concentrate on pve" become "make sure pvp players cant get gear untill the pve players have it"? it just makes no sense
    They're actually protecting PvP players from a flood of PvE players who would do Arena for the best weapons, like back in TBC.
    BfA Beta Time

I wish arenas would be flooded with PVE heroes. Its easy rating for the rest of us.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy both PvE and PvP for their unique qualities. I'm glad Blizzard is doing rather well on balancing both sides of the game and I enjoy having so much variation in my game-play experience. I play Holy Priest in PvE and Shadow Priest in PvP, two completely different specs that allow me to play whatever way I'm feeling like playing.

I personally wouldn't mind gaining small upgrades for PvE through PvP or vice versa, though I think it's a good idea of Blizzard to postpone the release of 2.2K rating weapons. Not everyone is into both PvE and PvP and these people shouldn't be forced into either. I hope Blizzard will scale PvP weapons better in future seasons to avoid this kind of problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphincter View Post
    I wish arenas would be flooded with PVE heroes. Its easy rating for the rest of us.
    QFT. i wanna rip some baddies up again.

Quote Originally Posted by punkpinchy View Post
    Anyone else find it wildly amusing watching all the PvPers cry their rivers and call all PvEers keyboard turners. Thank YOU blizzard for making my day. Good laughs.

clicking works fine in pve, in fact its a better minigame since the effort to point and click something makes up for the braindead redundancy of rotations.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    so you harp on pve for wanting easy weapons when apprently you want them for easy rating?
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

Quote Originally Posted by punkpinchy View Post
    clicking works fine in pve, in fact its a better minigame since the effort to point and click something makes up for the braindead redundancy of rotations.

I dont agree with completely locking T2 weapons.
    Very top end pve guilds can do heroics, and the weapons will drop. Say something like... 1% of players can get a heroic weapon atm. It sure beats the 0% of pvpers with equivalent weapons. The fair thing to do would be make the pvp req for weapons 2400-2500 to go on par with how hard heroic weapons are to obtain atm, and then lower it as heroics become more accessible.

The whole pve'ing in pvp gear this is bullshit: they cut our 4 pieces in half because it seems to be OP to waste 800 resil in dps stats for some extra base stat. Resilience does nothing in pve (even for tanks) and, if people want to raid with useless stats, they should be able to.

What I really wonder about is the "1%" of PVE heroes that can already rock Heroic PVE weapons in arenas. It should work both ways imo.

Also, it should be noted that I'm a PVP warrior and just a bit bitter that i can't get a badass weapon before the nerf.
    Last edited by Nixreborn; 2011-01-25 at 09:38 PM.

some of the best PVPers are PVE heroes

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    Shouldn't it be the other way round lol?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verenus View Post
    did u start playing in wotlk ?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    Shouldn't it be the other way round lol?
    no because PVE came first. i played when BGs were first introduced. you whine about people pvping to get "easy" gear now, back at 60 the high warlord/grand marshal gear was better than t1.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Only because Raiding had a profound effect on PvP gearing at different intervals of WoW. Especially trinkets. In fact a lot of them were carried by raid gear that gave them huge advantages in PvP.

no because PVE came first. i played when BGs were first introduced. you whine about people pvping to get "easy" gear now, back at 60 the high warlord/grand marshal gear was better than t1.
    True, but it still sucks and it's a letdown nonetheless for most people. I personally think it shouldn't be delayed for this long, since 4.0.6 isn't really around the corner either and I can understand that PvE has to come first, but still... a promise should be a promise imo...

That only lasted until t3 if i remember right which was towards the end of the HWL climb days. I remember that specifically since Raid guilds all of a sudden became dominating in HWL climb BG's with the new gear sets. They'd just turtle it with their Warrior and a huge zerg 1-2 shot'ing anything/everything getting near them.

Deleted
    HAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? fucking hell you just told me that the GM/HW grind was easier than entering a decent (read retarded, MC was ridiculously easy) pve guild and start raiding? fuck m8, stop being retarded and stop lying about being pre-bcer