Skinning Bug - 365 ilvl PVP Gear dropping instead of bloated stomachs

I know I can't be the only that's been experiencing this tonight. I'm no longer getting the bloated stomachs from skinning. Twice in the past hour I've gotten Vicious Glaidator's Leather Gloves as a skinning drop. The icon appears the same as the bloated stomach when skinned, but then turns to a question mark once it's in the bags. Funniest part is that my skinner is only 84, so I can't even try to equip them yet.

I'm guessing they'll be gone from my bags by the time I wake up, but is anyone else experiencing this tonight?

Hmm, I haven't experienced it on my skinner yet, keep us updated on if you get a message about it.

Stop playing on private servers.

had this bugg also. i won a item from a boss in blackrock caverns that gave me the tooltip of hunter pvp gloves... i equipe them and notice it swaps places with my waist! also i was 83 at the time not 85 as req to equipe.

just a bugg from addons i recall when i wrote a ticket about it.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

10+ Year Old Account
    I amke a lot of money off those Bloated Tummy's. Hope they fix that!!
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

what are you skinning these off of, tauren rogues?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Ive experienced something similar with the bloated stomachs drops, although it remained with the usual bloated stomach icon but with the description of a blacksmithing enchantment that i cant remember, i logged out, logged in again and the item was fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Proof, if it were ever needed, that rogues are in our stomachs, as if waiting to burst out when we just so happen to be eating dinner with friends. How did they get in there you ask?

Shadowstep
    Is that why I am sick?
    And what if two Sub rogues shadowstepped endlessly, into eachothers' stomach?

OT: I assume it is just a visual bug and relogging will fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

Strange bugs happen sometimes we had our guild flask cauldron create blue items for some people.

Quite possibly a cache problem, where the item while being something normally obtained from skinning is being misidentified.
    Seem to remember having read about a similar issue, but cannot find where.
    Try removing the contents of the cache folder when wow is not running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Japan get's hold of it and turns it into a new Pokemon.
    That is kind of disturbing...if you think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

Delete your 'Cache' folder and stop playing on private servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezuka View Post
    Delete your 'Cache' folder and stop playing on private servers.
    Pretty much this I think ^_^

Thanks all. Logging out didn't fix it for me, but exiting completely from the game and restarting it returned the bloated stomachs to their original bloated goodness. I did take a few screens though to make sure I wasn't going insane. Unfortunately I don't have rights to post images yet.

And though I realize the private server comments are half in jest, this all occurred in the course of regular game play. No new addons, nothing outside of doing my daily routine.

Sorry for the false alarm folks - had never seen or heard of anything like it before.

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    had this bugg also. i won a item from a boss in blackrock caverns that gave me the tooltip of hunter pvp gloves... i equipe them and notice it swaps places with my waist! also i was 83 at the time not 85 as req to equipe.

just a bugg from addons i recall when i wrote a ticket about it.
    It's always a "problem with your addons" (thats what we are ALWAYS told is what im saying, when its not nearly the case most of the time)
    Last edited by D3CAP174710N; 2011-01-26 at 02:22 AM.

This bug isn't related to any addons. It happens rarely and randomly, usually goes away after restarting wow (/rl or simple relogin didn't fix it for me).

I had a bit different problem: my conjured mage food was okay for everyone in the party, while I myself saw the cakes as red '?' telling me that those are some green-quality daggers, 80 of each were worth a lot of gold -- tried to sell them but in vain. Couldn't consume them like they were the real cakes as well.

WoW restart helped.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    This bug isn't related to any addons. It happens rarely and randomly, usually goes away after restarting wow (/rl or simple relogin didn't fix it for me).

I had a bit different problem: my conjured mage food was okay for everyone in the party, while I myself saw the cakes as red '?' telling me that those are some green-quality daggers, 80 of each were worth a lot of gold -- tried to sell them but in vain. Couldn't consume them like they were the real cakes as well.

WoW restart helped.

Delete your cache in your WoW folder....