Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For me I was surprised by how easy Atra hc was.... I can safely suggest starting there.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild took down Halfus first, found him quite easy (we used 2 tanks and 3 healers). Had some problems in the following weeks with him when different raiders were in the group though so we were more consistant with kills using 3 tanks.

I still think the easiest Hc kill is Atre - simply because the fight is exactly the same, you just need to kill/interrupt tiny little adds with soloable health. He uses up 2 gongs at a time (oooh scary!).

Think other peoples lists are better though. Mine is just from experience in my guild.

I'd say Atramedes is pretty simple. We 2 shot him our first night trying.

Our takedowns gone through in order: Halfus, Chimaeron, Maloriak. Atramedes sure easiest next.

E: 10-man!

10+ Year Old Account
    We killed Halfus HC on our second attempt at him. He's that much of a pushover. Just requires some good healing at the very start.

Chimaeron is next on the list, but he's quite a step up from Halfus.

Deleted
    Halfus Heroic is without a doubt the easiest heroic boss in an idiot-proof way. The only derp mistakes you can really make is standing in the fires. The fight mainly depends on healers ability to spam a tank for a while, seeing as halfus is extreemely nerfed at the moment, it is only the first 1½-2 minutes of the fight that are really healing intensive. However, hardly any raid healing is required (unlike previously), making the fight quite trivial.

Atramedes is easier than a bald Britney Spears.
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Quack.

Deleted
    Halfus / Atramdes for sure

Chimaeron is probably after Atra and Halfus; though don't get disheartened if you have a fair few fails on Chim - it's quite an RNG fight with when the Feud's come, and sometimes it can be just too much for the healers or tanks.

Deleted
    It's Atramedes guys.

Look at my crappy Twink here :
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilulz/advanced

He got his Level 85 Achievement on 13/6/11 and his Heroic: Atramedes Achievement also on 13/6/11
    with a Random Group. This is an easy boss because it's a movement thing i think. As you can see on my hunter,
    he was geared green / blue and 2 Epics and we killed Atramedes ( Randoms weren't equipped well too. )
    Just try it. Good luck

Edit : Ok, in the Armory it's 12 and 14. But ingame it's 13 and 13. Really strange. But yeah, he was geared half breen and half Bbue
    Last edited by mmocb0d46016c0; 2011-06-22 at 02:13 PM.