Unable to connect with blizzard?

First off, Havent posted here in a long long time so im not entirely sure if this is the right section, if not i apologise.

Just wanting to ask if anyone else out there is having trouble connecting to WoW? I can't connect to the game, the wow website, battle.net (In other words, anything run by blizzard)
    Normally i would go to the blizzard tech fourms to get this fixed, but i cant even do that.

So is anyone else having this problem? Or have you had this problem before?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    no...you may want to check your router, internet ports, and/or contact your provider
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you have something like peerblock? I had to make exceptions for them. Most likely you have some sort of program blocking it, if not that. Other than that, nothing would really, unless your DNS is messing up, which would be weird since you got here, and I think wow connects without a DNS request, unsure though.

The problem occured just after i reset my router, So i reset it again to see if it would change anything. It didnt, If no one has any advice i might just have to call them

Deleted
    Weekly maintenance if you are in EU.

It would appear it just fixed itself after waiting for half an hour or so, I appreicate those who attempted to help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Weekly maintenance if you are in EU.
    Exactly. EU servers are offline wednesdays 05:00-11:00 including all EU related pages for battle.net etc.

If it occurs other days than just today, then you either have a router problem, something with your network hardware in your PC or perhaps an antivirus, firewall or similiar that is blocking it.

Try to enter www.worldofwarcraft.com and see if that works. If it does, then im pretty that it is just because all EU servers are down currently.
    I forgot about it myself when i woke up at around 05:15. So i just startet cleaning my place instead and reading MMO-Champ while taking a break