Deleted

Opinions about a new class to level.

Greetings

For the first time after like 5 years of my playtime I am faced with a dilemma upon which class to choose as my...how do you call those, "alts"?
    Thing is, never have I in all my years of playing made and played anything besides my paladin, nor ever had the wish to...I loved my paladin, since the end vanilla when i started to the start of Cataclysm where i simply could not find any more fun within the class. Ret, which was my MS, was reduced to a stressful(maybe not for some), painful and unrewarding spec which after keeping a crystal clear eye on all your rotations gave you a solution of maybe something above a paladin dps in the wrath era. Now I realize this may vary from person to person, but to an average player who does not wish to spend more of his time looking at the action bar then the actual screen it's far from appealing.

Not to flame it further on but to the matter at hand.
    I wish your help with choosing a befitting replacement to my pally, a class which in your sincere opinion would be both fun and constructive to play, and "WHY", emphasizing on the fact that dps'ing is more my style of play then it ever was healing/tanking. I would however like to shield myself from any shadow priest suggestions for if I ever found something boring beyond redemption, that was it.(personal opinion naturally)

Thank you in advance

'What class should I play?' Threads are not permitted. Read the rules, and decide for yourself.