To determine the better guild

There's always the ongoing debate whether 10m or 25m is the hardest or most prestigeous. But where is the line drawn? My opinion is that if a guild has the players to play 25m it is the better guild, since 10m is more casual since it's a great difference in coordinating 25 people as opposed to 10 people.

So as an example, which of these guilds would you consider the best (talking normals)?
    10/12 10m and 3/12 25m VS 12/12 10m only

10+ Year Old Account
    In my experience, either setup can be just has "hardcore" though I've generally found that 25mans are easier due to the simple fact that there's more raid buffs going around, and less reliance on a single individual. Coordinating 25 people isn't that different from coordinating 10 people, as long as everyone understands their role, the fight, and how to put those two things together, things work out well no matter what. If it's a pretty tight-knit guild, that's even better.

as smrund said coordination should be more on the players end then the raid leader. sure gettin 25 people online is harder, but again not a raid leaders job, thats for recruiters/guild leaders.

10m is way harder in so many aspects and on so many fights its like the devs built it around 25 and I am sure its awesome and they said that 10m can figure it out. 10m requires less suck i should say, 25m you can carry multiple people and still get by. In 10m everyone has to perform and 9manning stuff way way way harder then 22 manning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffman View Post
    So as an example, which of these guilds would you consider the best (talking normals)?
    10/12 10m and 3/12 25m VS 12/12 10m only
    I agree with your point otherwise, what with the recruitment and management being harder as a 25man guild, but speaking of your example only I'd say 12/12 10m wins clearly.