Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you had been smart and said it was reserved no issue could have arisen, yet you took the self centered "Ninja Lewtz" approach and got exactly what you deserved. gg d.ass

Please refrain from insulting.
    Last edited by bahumut5; 2011-01-26 at 09:58 PM.

You aren't famous, trust me. You're just that annoying mosquito that got smashed and was never seen again.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    How many would come if i said glaives are reserved?

zero players..
    maybe all classes except Warriors, Rogues and DK's -> enjoy your raid

Ah... stories like this make me laugh so much. A ninja once stole in a pug raid (after stating loot rules) Juggernaut's Vitality (cant remember if it was 10 or 25) for his friend that were "gearing up for raids". The guy even tried to bribe me with "we'll give you everything that drops from the last boss, screw the others!".

I declined, left after sharing the /w convo with the raid. Reported him and his friend.

But then the real shit hit the fan when he was abusive to me in Trade. So I whispered his friend and got him to admit everything in whisper, re-opened the ticket and a GM was kind enough to tell me that they were disciplined and that the item was in the mail for me! Four days later I get whispers from them saying I ruined their raid week. A new ticket made sure they lost the next week too. xD

OP: I hope you get banned as well. It will be lolz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlatan View Post
    Hi guys

I'm a 70 Twink so every week i farm Black temple, mount hyjal, sunwell, zul aman etc.. also doing molten core for bindings, on 60 i got the legendary mace hand of ragnaros 1:th MC run hehe.. anyway! Today in Black temple, after 2 hours of spamming trade chat i got myself a raid ready for Black temple and on Illidan, main hand warglaive dropped

And i was like: This is mine, for all the struggle to put together the fkin raid.. so i rolled out the crap loot and left was the warglaive.. I was Master looter..

The guys rolled for it and a DK 85 won it by roll, but i was like hell no.. 85 DK!? ain't happening.. so i took it for myself and hs.. The DK is crying really about it and tells me he have reported me .. i was like lool? ppl been ninjas for years! anyhow, 30 mins of having my legendary warglaive equipped.. good times really i must say..

a GM whispers me telling me i will be banned for 3 hours for scamming the raid

WTF.. you cant ninja nowadays? so they banned me + took away my job.. i mean warglaive!

so now im like.. fuck this, u cant ninja anymore? gg, quit wow yesyes.. the worst part gm was like: your account gonna be banned, gonna take ur warglaive, e-mail blizzard if u like then he vanished + banning me instantly.. didn't even have the chance to explain

Is it worth emailing blizzard regarding this? i mean, where in rules does "ninja" exist? since ppl doing it since release...

sad panda

Over n out
    I'm thrilled...unless you stated at the very start your a ninja.

In your post numerous times about ninja'ing, so yeah, good riddance

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason you got reported is because you let people roll on the item; and then proceeded to take the item anyways. If you took it without letting anyone roll on it, you would have made out fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradar View Post
    I've had NUMEROUS times stuff was ninjaed in the raid I was in, with lootrules CLEARLY stated, and still GMs couldn't/wouldn't do jack shit about it.
    So I'm actually VERY surprised you got banned, and taken the WG away from you.
    It's been said before but it depends on the GM you get. As well as depends on the time you report the offense. I would guess the DK and other members of the raid reported this offense immediately after it happened. My guild had a good trust system going at the beginning of cataclysm and allowed 2 bank tabs usage by all members of the guild. Lots of BoE's were in it with gems and thousands of embersilk cloth. Someone in the guild decided to server transfer and take all that stuff with them. However, they said in gchat they were leaving and then gquit. So first thing I did was report it to a gm along with the guild master making a report. The GM got back in an hour or so and told me appropriate action had been taken to the player(whatever that means I can only imagine the worst). That the items from the bank were taken from the player and were in the guild masters mailbox. Seems that GMs everywhere are REALLY kicking ninja ass now days.

question to the OP: Are you really expecting any form of sympathy from an mmo community for loot ninja-ing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kcy29581 View Post
    Ah... stories like this make me laugh so much. A ninja once stole in a pug raid (after stating loot rules) Juggernaut's Vitality (cant remember if it was 10 or 25) for his friend that were "gearing up for raids". The guy even tried to bribe me with "we'll give you everything that drops from the last boss, screw the others!".

I declined, left after sharing the /w convo with the raid. Reported him and his friend.

But then the real shit hit the fan when he was abusive to me in Trade. So I whispered his friend and got him to admit everything in whisper, re-opened the ticket and a GM was kind enough to tell me that they were disciplined and that the item was in the mail for me! Four days later I get whispers from them saying I ruined their raid week. A new ticket made sure they lost the next week too. xD

OP: I hope you get banned as well. It will be lolz.
    we need more people like you in game. people that keep reporting these bad players. its the only power we have to fight back against these people with such bad attitudes.

yeah i really hate ninja like you, and i hope you really stop playing because you just ruin the game.

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor peace; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Ithien Frostwhisper

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffedtreats View Post
    It's been said before but it depends on the GM you get. As well as depends on the time you report the offense. I would guess the DK and other members of the raid reported this offense immediately after it happened. My guild had a good trust system going at the beginning of cataclysm and allowed 2 bank tabs usage by all members of the guild. Lots of BoE's were in it with gems and thousands of embersilk cloth. Someone in the guild decided to server transfer and take all that stuff with them. However, they said in gchat they were leaving and then gquit. So first thing I did was report it to a gm along with the guild master making a report. The GM got back in an hour or so and told me appropriate action had been taken to the player(whatever that means I can only imagine the worst). That the items from the bank were taken from the player and were in the guild masters mailbox. Seems that GMs everywhere are REALLY kicking ninja ass now days.

question to the OP: Are you really expecting any form of sympathy from an mmo community for loot ninja-ing?
    trust me, im a GM (guildmaster not gamemaster, obv)and im watcing people like a Hawk. if i even think or get suspicious that you are gonna ninja, or have ninja from another guildee you are gone and thats that. in fact right now i have all repairs turned off and bank access at an all time low, if somone needs a good item that much they can ask and its theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradar View Post
    I've had NUMEROUS times stuff was ninjaed in the raid I was in, with lootrules CLEARLY stated, and still GMs couldn't/wouldn't do jack shit about it.
    So I'm actually VERY surprised you got banned, and taken the WG away from you.
    Except a few months ago they changed the EULA or TOS and basically made ninja looting officially against the rules. It's always been frowned on, but Blizz wouldn't generally get involved. Now since randoms have fixed loot types they said they would make an reasonable effort to enforce anti-ninja looting rules. Basically they've said that if the loot rules are stated and not followed then a report can lead to action. So the fact that he let people roll and did not award it to the winner screwed him.

---------- Post added 2011-01-26 at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by davidwh2 View Post
    trust me, im a GM and im watcing people like a Hawk. if i even think or get suspicious that you are gonna ninja, or have ninja from another guildee you are gone and thats that. in fact right now i have all repairs turned off and bank access at an all time low, if somone needs a good item that much they can ask and its theirs.
    Wrong type of GM. GM as in Game Master not GL as in Guild Leader

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    Except a few months ago they changed the EULA or TOS and basically made ninja looting officially against the rules. It's always been frowned on, but Blizz wouldn't generally get involved. Now since randoms have fixed loot types they said they would make an reasonable effort to enforce anti-ninja looting rules. Basically they've said that if the loot rules are stated and not followed then a report can lead to action. So the fact that he let people roll and did not award it to the winner screwed him.

---------- Post added 2011-01-26 at 09:38 PM ----------

Wrong type of GM. GM as in Game Master not GL as in Guild Leader
    i seen that and corrected my post, my fault for not clairfying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    Well they lied about taking any reasonable effort to enforce those rules. I was ninja'd last week, had a SS of the loot rules (I always take one when they're stated unless it's a guildie leading it). He said it was free roll, nothing reserved, MS > OS. When my cloak got ninja'd i put in my ticket and stated the loot rules were MS>OS free roll, yet my winning roll and screen shots weren't enough for the GM to do anything about what they did. And I saw both the RL and ML online the same day.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

DK's can't use the legendary...
    Blizz doesn't just auto-ban you for ninja'ing...
    3 hours? You opened a ticket lately? Doesn't happen that fast.
    This is someone making up a big fib.. Troll'd D:

Deleted
    I'm a troll? This is my first post lolol and it's a true story..

I'm a ninja now? well, i guess one time a ninja, always a ninja? haha

They added Death knights to it hell, they even got Brutal PvP set on 70 for dks now..

are you guys calling me a bad man or whats going on? where's the love, what did i do wrong? u would have done the same in my seat!

Lool ninja you mad much cos blizz banned you for ninja'ing?

On a more constructive note, it's good to see that blizz is taking a hard line over stuff like this, nothing sucks more that fairly claiming or winning an item only for it to get stolen,
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    So you log out in The Park...

...and the Shattering hits. What happens to your character?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aervalis View Post
    "You were great, sorry about the burning sensation, call me....Love, Deathwing"

Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Well they lied about taking any reasonable effort to enforce those rules. I was ninja'd last week, had a SS of the loot rules (I always take one when they're stated unless it's a guildie leading it). He said it was free roll, nothing reserved, MS > OS. When my cloak got ninja'd i put in my ticket and stated the loot rules were MS>OS free roll, yet my winning roll and screen shots weren't enough for the GM to do anything about what they did. And I saw both the RL and ML online the same day.
    Screenshots are worthless. Please stop waving them around like blizzard will actually look at them (they won't.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mooshkau View Post
    DK's can't use the legendary...
    Blizz doesn't just auto-ban you for ninja'ing...
    3 hours? You opened a ticket lately? Doesn't happen that fast.
    This is someone making up a big fib.. Troll'd D:
    DK's CAN use the warglaives
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by zlatan View Post
    I'm a troll? This is my first post lolol and it's a true story..

I'm a ninja now? well, i guess one time a ninja, always a ninja? haha

They added Death knights to it hell, they even got Brutal PvP set on 70 for dks now..

are you guys calling me a bad man or whats going on? where's the love, what did i do wrong? u would have done the same in my seat!
    Lets see now...
    -New account
    -Topic guaranteed to instigate people
    -Self-entitlement attitude about the situation
    -Bashing DKs

Yep, troll.