Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotfish View Post
    So, seriously, what is the point of raiding?
    i raid sometimes because I like getting achieves. I like getting kick ass gear. A lot of the bosses and stories are just really freaking sweet (Illidan is the coolest imo). But more than anything else I like it most once you get that really tight, patient group that is willing to just figure it out at a reasonable pace while having fun and not getting all freaked out. Its about teamwork and having fun, thats the bottom line for me. Once people start getting mad and impatient with each other the fun factor starts going down FAST.

Deleted
    i raid for the feeling u get when u kill a new boss for the first time

Btw, what is so fun about killing NPCs that have been pre-programmed? Doesn't it feel like you're following a script written by Blizzard?
    You ask questions like these, but you actively raid yourself? I don't get it...

People, or sane people at least, play the game for enjoyment, not gear.
    When life gives you lemons, throw them back and say, "WTF life?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    raiding is not hard. at all.

all you have to do is find 9/24 other people that know how to watch DBM timers.
    Statisticly it's not as easy task :P

Deleted
    Fun, gear , to have more fun , then more gear , and to have more fun, to get more gear ... you see where this is going.
    If I didn't have my guild for whatever reason, I'd have stopped ages ago to be fair though, and would simply of focused on an FPS or SC2, since the lore has gone down the toilet in Cata.

Deleted
    Because PvP right now is shit.

And because I want a Phoenix.

i enjoy the lore.(been following the lore and game since warcraft 1. yes 8 directions and 4 unit selectable max haha) and the feeling of killing some real badass for the first time. man it was awesome i still remember the scream at our first ragnaros kill

I like getting drunk with my friends on vent and killing 10k yr old dragons F teh gearz
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

Deleted
    ...To kill people?
    Kill? People? That makes you sound like a 12 year old.

You should re-evaluate that expression seeing as there are NO people in the game just characters and even those you can't really kill. Being a PC has that insane advantage... we always come back to life. No, I think what you meant was : "I play because I enjoy defeating other players in PvP combat."

Then I reply, your reasons are your own. Those who raid have different reasons, one comes to mind: "I play because I enjoy defeating monsters in PvE combat while colaborating with 9/24 others to achieve something I couldn't do alone."