Poll: What is your favorite Northrend Zone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Howling Fjord>Zul Drak>Storm peaks>Dragonblight>Sholazar>Icecrown>Grizzly>Borean

Deleted
    Grizzly Hills, why? The zone In It's-self was perfect, the music was a (A*) For that zone, I could never get bored, Like sitting down, chilling, and questing, but the pvp part was a let-down by blizz.

I want Nagrand 2.0

Deleted
    storm peaks

For me it was dragonblight. For looks, lore dont know exactly, but everytime i leveled a toon i was getting the quest achievement there. Oh and imo battle for Undercity was the best chain quest ever.
    English is not my native language and i type fast. So bare with my typos, like "jsut".

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeychris View Post
    I vote grizzly hills but tbh I think all the zones in WOTLK where a bit shit.
    at least they had one fluid story filled in with lots of fun short ones. All cata has is 1 single quest chain in each zone.

OT: Grizzy Hills, Scholozar Basin, and Storm peaks. Storm Peaks probably on top.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    none off the cata zones came anywhere CLOSE too how good i think the wotlk zones were =/ cata just dident give me the same feel off excitment/fun and "i wanna quest here"
    I seem to have the exact opposite feeling.

Deleted
    GH and Fjord... just love the moment u enter the zone and music starts playing ...

Quote Originally Posted by Velandia View Post
    For questing? Borean Tundra.
    For look and feel? Grizzly Hills
    i agree, yup

10+ Year Old Account
    I never enjoyed Wtolk at all beside (Ulduar) not to mention the zones but anyway i voted for Sholazar Basin just because i got my loque nahak there, still big fan of Nagrand and shadow moon valley
    Retired