Poll: What was your favorite Outland zone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What was your favorite Outland Zone?

Lastly, trying to see which zones were in Blizzard's expansions

Was far as looks go, I loved Zangarmarsh

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowmoon Valley, just based on looks.
    Have a feeling Nagrand will win as usual, am I the only person who hated that zone?
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    nagrand hands down. i loved the harsh contrast it gave to the rest of outland. the sky was also amazing there

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Have a feeling Nagrand will win as usual, am I the only person who hated that zone?
    yes. you are. nagrand is the only answer. nesingwary? check. thrall lore? check. blademasters and demonhunters? check. one of the best looking land mounts? check and check. best world pvp area? you guessed it, check!

nagrand is dr suess goes to africa. its full of win.

Hellfire Peninsula.

Absolutely epic scale, amazing sky, Fel Reaver wandering around causing havoc, floating rock islands, cool pvp daily, great mining, cool quest hubs, amazing music, and it really felt like stepping into a new world for the first time back in 2007. I still enjoy visiting it to this very day. Runner up for me would be SMV and then Nagrand.

I knew everyone hated Terokkar...didn't think it would have 0, though.

inb4 a bunch of these
    Nagrand was the best zone.

Sometimes I go to Nagrand to think. Seriously. My girlfriend has been over and she's doing homework and I'm attempting to finish an analysis, and I just login to wow, she says I shouldn't, that I should do my work, and then I fly up to one of the islands in nagrand and just think.

Easy question.

Nagrand. No contest. I go into a mild depression from 58 to 66 or whatever level Nagrand is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hellfire Peninsula

Going through the portal and entering that zone for the first time, listening to the music, i was in awe! I just enjoyed the red chaotic feeling that it had.

Plus Felreaver!

I love hellfire, dunno why as i hate questing but it's so nice to see that huge increase in xp as you step through the portal.

imho all were pretty amazing ...well besides blade's edge ... it was a confusing area and certainly annoying

voted shadowmoon valley anyway

This one has never been a question, most people agree on Nagrand. Just like everyone will pick Uldum for Cataclysm and Grizzly Hills (this one I disagree on bigtime though) for Northrend, but to a much greater extent. They outdid themselves with Nagrand.

Zangarmarsh, really the best. Then Terokkar, then Blade's Edge.

Nagrand is the last, just eww. All those trees look like broccoli from a distance. And there're lots of stupid herbivores like talbuks, elekks and clefthoofs. Yes, not everyone loves sunny places.
    Not really.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2011-01-27 at 08:25 PM.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    Why you hate Nagrand?... I vote 4 it, i thought that maybe Terrokar or Zangarmarsh will win =P

Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups. *Completely true! Do you want to be my friend?*

Nagrand, just for the look of it.

Nagrand <3