Poll: Which Class has the head up the ass?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a hunter, and while I voted for a warlock because they seem to be the biggest douches, I was very close to voting my own class. I can't even tell you how many bad hunters I have run across that pull bosses/mobs with their pets, can't control aggro, don't turn their pet off aggressive, etc. There are some baaaad hunters out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by mahpewpew View Post
    I refuse to give away my freedoms to be safe from decisions I make that affect myself.
    Good communities sometimes trump questionable staff.

I am aware sometimes I dont include apostrophes. My work keyboard is missing the button. Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Every shaman I've talked to is the most stuck-up arrogant person, and they're voice reflects it.

I have had this same experience with shamans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mages, they always get everything handed to them and still complain and ask for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Mages, they always get everything handed to them and still complain and ask for more.
    We get what handed to us? Our one spec worth of loot? The fact that we don't get a tank/healing spec (or an offspec really) and yet do the same damage as all you hybrids? The fact that we are the only dps casters who actually have to mana manage? Yeah sorry I'm not following your logic here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah there are some interesting poll results...

Ret paladins, dps warriors, DKs. That's pretty much obvious, because the vast majority of people playing the wood-chopper melee classes are kids or simply not-so-intelligent people. Of course there are exceptional theoricrafters among these classes, but these are the people who simply grew tired of other mechanic. People who spent their whole WoW carrier as melee dps classes (excluding rogues and ferals since these two are way more intelligent) are most arrogant ones from what I've seen myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goombear View Post
    ^THIS, especially when they are lvl 80 stealing all my whiptail in Uldum.
    Indeed. I hate that i have to dismount and click, meanwhile a bloody druid has swooped down and taken it.

Deleted
    Have to agree with DKs.

When almost every non-new player levelling up DREADS the level 55 to 72 range due to the incoming DKs, you know something is wrong, lol. Yes, most "DKs" seem to thankfully give up in early Northrend. The one time I am grateful for that grind!

It's especially unfortunate that DKs are available to people to play before they have even got to max level. The class itself is not designed for noobs (and would be very fun if it weren't for its fail Cata resource mechanics). Unfortunately, most of its abilities are very powerful in any hands, right or wrong:

1. whether it be a dungeon nitwit who carries on "dpsing", especially at low levels, in Blood Presence no matter how much everyone tries to correct or help them; completely oblivous to the carnage they are making because they are not actually trying to tank, but other dps and more importantly the healer is dying mobbed in the corner every time she so much as breathes.
    2. whenever they either use Death Grip to pull ahead of the tank or even pull targets directly out of the hands of the tank and behind the healer (yes, I've seen this happen many times!)
    3. in pvp, using and leaving on (no matter how many times asked again), Path of Frost when there's not a drop of liquid water in the zone ...
    4. using Army of the Dead on trash or at the start of a boss fight when the tank and healer is at full health. They love to use it on dragons especially!
    5. for me probably the silently most irritating one (most others won't pick up on it): the use of Mind Freeze and Strangulate on ALL mobs, caster or melee alike, all the time. You wonder if they have their abilities on castrandom macro or some automated script! Do they really have gcds/rp/runes to waste, instead of doing their job as dps? The sounds alone are what get me since I played a DK primary alt for a long time, so my instinct is to wonder wtf was just silenced or interrupted, which is also distracting ...

Yeah, DKs ... great class, but entirely the wrong target audience. They should have followed through with "Hero" class idea and made the requirement for it mean something.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2011-01-28 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    hahaha so true, they are the biggest whiners and most op
    Bane

Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    hahaha so true, they are the biggest whiners and most op
    Imo people who complain other classes are op are the whiners. But then again, this is probably just my arrogance talking.

/signed A Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    Imo people who complain other classes are op are the whiners. But then again, this is probably just my arrogance talking.

/signed A Mage
    well i guess that means everybody cause mage counters everything
    Bane

Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    well i guess that means everybody cause mage counters everything
    Mmm and when we die we self resurrect and give everyone a buff [Inspiration of a Mage] which makes them invulnerable to damage and gives [Rainbow Generator] (http://www.wowhead.com/item=65357) no cooldown and makes it one hit people.

/magecounter

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    Tauren druids with herbalism.
    Haha. This is pretty aweful to see but yeah. Hurts to see people steal herbs from you without even a second thought.

How they can pick up herbs with their talons without destroying the herb is beyond me though... guess that's their amazing shapeshifting ways, their talons turn into tiny little picking claws perfect for the job.

As far as class goes... Seen a LOT of cocky, arrogant, egotistical, whatever you want to call it, warriors. From typing /lol at you in pvp to being douchebags in dungeons. Seen it all.

There's an awesome way to counter it though. PvE = votekick or do a guild run. PvP = trinket away from their stun and laugh as they stand on the spot wondering where their 50k burst went to

There are a lotta paladins as well... Oddly hunters although retarded, the good ones don't seem to be too rude or arrogant. But ofc this is all generalising, a class doesn't attract idiots... does it? Then again i went hunter when i first played wow... Oh dear lord it's all true!

/signed A Mage
    Anyone who denies that Frost Mages are overpowered is being ridiculous. Everyone knows they're OP, even the people playing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seong View Post
    Is it just me that finds it funny that Paladin and DK's have pink colored poll-o-meters (sissy color) and that paladin is written like this, as if it would be a hint or something.
    Paladin is written like this, because you voted for them. /logic

Frost Mage
    The mage becomes a wizard of ice and frost. The mage does not feel pity or remorse or fear and it cannot be stopped
    unless disconnected.

^ This
    Bane

Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    Anyone who denies that Frost Mages are overpowered is being ridiculous. Everyone knows they're OP, even the people playing them.
    I pvp as pve fire soz, frost mage isn't my dealio yo.

I pvp as pve fire soz, frost mage isn't my dealio yo.
    Then I have wholehearted respect for your mage.

Arrogant class is by far paladin. What you describe in your post is more along the lines of prot paladins and dks and quite a few hunters.

arrogant ? palas and DKs are not arrogant...whats wrong with ppl....they are invisible...
    a good pvp mage...the most arrogant for sure....