Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Friends before Epics! quote to live by, its fun and a epeen boost to be first or top tier guild but at the end of the day, your mates are the people that stand behind you and pull you up when you fall over. No video game should ever get in the way of that, no matter how much you feel it should.

On a side note, we carried a guy that everytime he was "the bomb" we all ran away from him rather than him running away from us did we get upset..no.. you just do what you have to because he was a mate and his bad pc and sometimes sketchy awareness. Are you going to be able to conquer everything, nope..but in 5 months time, there will be another boss that is insurmountable for a while. Nothing is static in wow, and no matter how good you think you are and how good your gear is, its all transient as sooner or later will be another expansion, new instance.

If they are truly your friends, they will understand when you tell them they suck and need to improve. Be frontal with them, tell them what's wrong and what needs to change.

That's what friends are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kworal View Post
    If they are truly your friends, they will understand when you tell them they suck and need to improve. Be frontal with them, tell them what's wrong and what needs to change.

That's what friends are for.
    LOL no... really! No!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

Deleted
    Dont know about your friends. but I can call them out when they are doing something wrong, in a friendly way ofc. and the other way around. Kinda the whole point in being friends tbh, you dont only have to talk about the weather.