Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm left handed and use the "plmù" setup ( i'm using an AZERTY keyboard cuz i'm from belgium).
    I dont think being lefthanded is a real problem, it takes 5min to get all ur keybindings on the right place and thats it.
    Only games that dont support changing keybindings can gife problems for lefties.

Left handed player here. The way my comp is setup, I sit on what's called a hocker, which is like a very large foot stool, with the keyboard sitting on my lap. Using the standard 1-9 keys with a shift modifier is rather uncomfortable, so I use the num-pad keys with a Ctrl modifier. My ui is built around this with the minimap sat in the bottom centre and a square of 1-9 on the left for my most commonly used abilities and another 1-9 modifier square on the right side for my used-but-not-as-often abilities in there. <3 Dominos for this. This does, I admit, limit the amount of abilities I can keybind, especially considering Num Lock must be on for these to work, and thus cannot bind that to anything.

The large '+' is for tab targetting (Ctrl being friendly players).
    I have a one button macro for mounting (Seahorse; Flying Mount; Ground Mount) as '.'
    '/' /'/ and /-/ are all for my rarely used cooldowns, such as Smoke Bomb on my Rogue and Army on my DK, as well as many others. I wouldn't suggest using these, as they are, like most keybindings, setup to suit me, but it's just to give you an idea of what I find ergonomic.

Dear Blizz. Please put Crumpets into the game.

I'm left handed and use the mouse in my left hand, and have not re-binded anything. I just got used to moving my right hand around more and using the right shift alt and cntrl. I've been used to this setting for so long (probably since the mouse aiming in Descent) that I think it would be difficult to switch back now.