First wish:

Since it's inception I always thought Titan Grip should never have been a fury talent,
Instead when we first heard about the talent before there was any info, my dream was for it to be a warrior base ability allowing a 2h weapon to be held in 1 hand, allowing them to offhand a 1h weapon (fury) OR a shield (arms pvp/prot)

Second wish:

New ability with 3 charges, each charge refreshes every 15 seconds or so
Ability: Shield Rush
Requires: Shield equipped
Duration: 1.5 seconds
Cooldown: none, it is managed by the 1.5 second duration which equals the gcd and the 15 seconds it takes to build a charge

Effect: Ignores the effect of movement impairing effects for 1.5 seconds and absorbs spells cast on you for the duration, each absorbed spell adds a stacking buff that increases the damage of your next Mortal Strike or Shield Slam by 20% per stack, bonus damage is applied as holy(doesnt really fit) or unmitigated (like bleeds)

Notes:
Visual is the sprint blur effect and when using your shield slam/ms the weapon has a glowing energy discharge as it strikes

Balancing issues in PvE can be circumvented by making it not negate or absorb spells from bosses or raid encounters, its function remains the same though, if a spell hits you it grants the buff, if you are slowed, you can wiggle your way around for 4.5 seconds

Max stacks is 3 (so 60%), buff lasts for 30 seconds, idea is to try to mitigate some of the punishment received while being kited, give some tiny measure of gap closure by negating slows for a brief moment and finally gives you some additional burst for the first moment you reach your target

The idea of "charges" I got from Heroes of Newerth where many abilities can build charges over a duration, allowing you to use them successively if you require to do so, eg. this ability can be used 3 times in a row giving you 4.5 seconds of total spell negation and immunity to movement imparing effects for the duration (ONLY as it does not remove existing effects)