Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Atramedes Heroic video, When?!

Title says it all. When are we gonna see the top guilds first kills of Atramedes HC. I'm not blaming any guild or taking anyone's side, but 4-5 guilds( can't remember) killed Atramedes before the exploit was reported, and none of them have uploaded a video yet.
    Paragon, Ensidia, For the Horde - none of them uploaded even a screenshot.
    Method - Uploaded one, with everyone posing waaaay off so far away from where the boss would die.

Gonna be interesting to see these 4 guilds videos if they release one.

EDIT: Ensidia did take a picture, a very weird one though. Just as weird as Methods. It's a close-up pic with about 10 ppl in it, some Flamestrikes and other aoe abilitys covering the picture, and just a small piece of Atramedes foot in the top left corner.
    Last edited by Ansto; 2011-01-29 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well most guilds exploited the kill.. I'm sure no guild would want to ruin there reputation...
    Originally Posted by rëtribution
    hey, look at me. I'm needlessly escalatory and waving my newfound retribution paladin prowess around at people as if it means anything. Pay attention to me, i got achievements on the tail end of an expansion, clearly i'm better than you.

That's not a kill video, that's Stars video that they frapsed so they could show ppl the exploit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxehDj4cAoo

Here is. At least, Cuties take their responsibilities and acknowledge what other guilds kinda silenced. Props to them I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoL aren't out too pretty obvious why the don't release a video or a WoL

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a new exploit you can do, Operation Eskimo released a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1qMpzsFTKc
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

It's just really sad if people need exploits to down bosses. it just shows that they can't handle some tough bosses, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post

allready hotfixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post

im surprised why theyre not suspended for even showing this, obviously its going to make the community want to know how or provoke them.

but yeah i guess its not possible to do anymore anyway.
    oneday there will be a kill video when the top guilds found out how to do it without exploiting then we can all stare and wonder and forget the disgust.

It has been stated multiple times that most guilds will use one of the forms of exploits to kill it heroic. Dont expect a clean kill video.

Hahaha! Best kill video ever..

Quote Originally Posted by cheryle View Post
    It's just really sad if people need exploits to down bosses. it just shows that they can't handle some tough bosses, imo
    It just shows that you're an idiot with no concept of what "overtuned" means. The encounter is currently impossible or nigh impossible, from what I've heard even tougher than original Yogg+0, even though that's a hard possibility to swallow.

Fight is stupidly over-tuned, Blizzard wasn't fixing it (they knew about it pretty damn fast).

Deleted
    Its completely retarded to go bang your head against a brick wall like atremedes which is next to impossible to kill in its current state. Especially with all the other raidings hours you're already gonna put in. Its a bit lame that ppl exploit it but wowprogress place is important for some guilds (although we're 6/13 without atramedes heroic down)

I urge you and your guild to go try it. The encounter is literally IMPOSSIBLE because of not being able
    to reset ones sound bar, and after modulate forced you above 60 sound or so, your dead to the next
    fire attack.

What makes this even more irritating is the fact that blizzard somehow does not understand whats going
    on, since EVERYONES wiping after aprox 1min 30s, which is when the first air phase starts, it helps jack
    shit if they nerf the bosses max hp..

Deleted
    Obviously Blizzard fucked up and it would look silly if Atramedes was the last boss to go down this tier, therefore it's okay to exploit.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Ensidia WoL had them taking the damage from that one thing(Modulation?), and Stars(I think?) showed the vid to get it fixed.

Also, Method got the Nef kill far after the exploit was fixed(Need the blind dragon for nef)

So what was the gong exploit? Just stand behind it and hit it?

Deleted
    the discs wont leave Atramedes room, i think thats the whole point of the exploit, the get rid of the discs.
    Havent done it myself tho so i wouldnt know for sure.