Deleted

Has anyone else noticed this?

As I moved on from the old world to Outland, I noticed most of the TBC dungeon bosses had way less HP than the "classic" dungeons' bosses...
    For instance: Overlord Wyrmthalak in the lower blackrock spire has 91,560 HP (wowhead npc=9568)
    while Vazruden (Last boss in the hellfire ramparts) only has 19,228 to 62,370 hitpoints... (wowhead npc=17537)
    What do you people think about this, should the newer versions of the classic dungeons be nerfed (I personally think they're fine)
    Or do the TBC dungeons have to be buffed?

15+ Year Old Account
    Outlands is boinked, they know it, but really dont care ATM...

Wasn't LBRS a raid before the LFD tool?

10+ Year Old Account
    They increased health on the old one to make them feel like an actual boss fight.
    Outland wasn't changed at all, so thats why they have lower health.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah...your comparing a 10 man boss to a 5 man boss.... Although Outlands is still Fubar'ed

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Oh yeah...your comparing a 10 man boss to a 5 man boss.... Although Outlands is still Fubar'ed
    LBRS was always a 5 man. UBRS is the one that used to be a 10 man.

Deleted
    Did you count Vazruden altogether, or just one of Both (Dragen+Orc are the boss)

Quote Originally Posted by Lore Lord View Post
    LBRS was always a 5 man. UBRS is the one that used to be a 10 man.
    LBRS and UBRS are actually the same instance, so technically they were both 10 mans, although they were originally 15 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasonedbeef View Post
    LBRS and UBRS are actually the same instance, so technically they were both 10 mans, although they were originally 15 mans.
    The player cap was at 15 people. Although the same instance, the lower side was tuned for a 5 man party, and the upper side was tuned for a 10 man raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The day I play anything entitled 'Boi' is the day I relinquish my sanity.
    I'm Dyslexic, so deal with it.

Deleted
    The point isn't about LBRS alone. It was just an example. If you go to BRD, the craftsman boss there has near if not over 100k hp I think, and the rest are definately near that region. Same for Temple of Hakkar, same for all the old world dungeons.
    Yes the old world bosses have way more hp than the outland ones, but thats because they redid Azeroth. If they had redone outland, im pretty sure you would have seen them increase the dungeon boss hp there too, as well as fixing the itemisation on items there (like agility plate stuff). They probably won't change it unless they revisit outland itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Apok101 View Post
    The player cap was at 15 people. Although the same instance, the lower side was tuned for a 5 man party, and the upper side was tuned for a 10 man raid.
    QFT. Also LBRS with only 5 was way harder than UBRS with 10 because of that damned ogre encounter among others. LBRS in general was probably the least popular "5-man" in vanilla at max level.

Quote Originally Posted by wtflolwut View Post
    As I moved on from the old world to Outland, I noticed most of the TBC dungeon bosses had way less HP than the "classic" dungeons' bosses...
    For instance: Overlord Wyrmthalak in the lower blackrock spire has 91,560 HP (wowhead npc=9568)
    while Vazruden (Last boss in the hellfire ramparts) only has 19,228 to 62,370 hitpoints... (wowhead npc=17537)
    What do you people think about this, should the newer versions of the classic dungeons be nerfed (I personally think they're fine)
    Or do the TBC dungeons have to be buffed?
    I would really like it if since Deathwing's original lair was in outland if somewhere along Cata we confront him, he books it to outland to save himself thus changing the face of outland.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.