Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dual weild pally would be oh so sexxxy. Fist weapon warrior spec. Shammy tank dk hybrid spell melee spec basically an enhancement plate shammy. Rage based rogue call it chaos. Monk priest. Nature based Druid summon pets at your disposal like a new hunter style. Close ranged hunter shadow mage. I wanna see new faction classes like an alliance hero and a horde hero but be completely differsnt

Quote Originally Posted by Koridian View Post
    Paladin - A crusader, almost a purely supportive role with a lot of buffs and debuffs.
    Makes me think of something called... Retribution Paladins?
    Just a little more... obvious that thats what your going to be doing...

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    Makes me think of something called... Retribution Paladins?
    Just a little more... obvious that thats what your going to be doing...
    Paladins got a lot of debuffs?

I actually had to make an account just to post and say this. I am surprised that no one suggested this before.

Druid 4th talent tree, named "Fang".

Specializing in ranged physical damage, nature based poison damage, and life stealing, low armor, medium crowd control. Shapeshifts into a snake. Lore based on the Druids of the Fang who delved too far into the Feral aspects of a druid. You actually fight them in Wailing Caverns.

I originally was hoping for it to be our bottom of the feral tree talent back when I actually played WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this has already been said but give Shamans some kind of a tanking tree.

They could have like an Earth Elemental form!!!

THAT would be rad!
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Paladins got a lot of debuffs?
    dunno, haven't played ret in forever, just seem to remember after last change everyone saying all they were good for was a support class...
    which begs the question of why give a class a second support class rather then a viable dps class

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    They could have like an Earth Elemental form!!!
    Ethereal Spec or something of the like. Grants shamans the ability to turn themselves into a wispy ghost form which mitigates damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Ethereal Spec or something of the like. Grants shamans the ability to turn themselves into a wispy ghost form which mitigates damage.
    Either one works!

Okay Blizz, GO GO GO GO!!!!!!
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

A non-weapon tree for rogues. Kung-Fu style dps only. All dmg is from kicks and punches. Not sure how they would hanlde the loss of stats from the weapons, but thinking about a rogue stealthing in and then going all Jackie Chan on someone is totally awesome imo.

I think Rift's mix and match soul system is very interesting, if I could revamp WoW's talent trees that is the direction I would go in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really think of anything to be honest.. currently all the bases seem to be covered.

New class imo.

i swear if i see a monk class and they make it something remotely similar to ret before cata then u can count me in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    i swear if i see a monk class and they make it something remotely similar to ret before cata then u can count me in!!!
    K, you get a class just like retribution... as it was back in Vanilla or TBC.
    Be careful with your wishes.

I thought of a new one:
    Death Knight Tree: Shadow- Utilizes Runic Power to vanquish foes with the powers of darkness.
    The idea of this tree is to have the exact opposite rotation of blood, frost, and unholy: While the other 3 use their rune attacks and then discharge their runic power while waiting for the runes' cooldown to end, this one will have most of it's damage coming from all-exclusive low-cost runic power abilities which they use after receiving runic power form their other skills. This class will also revolve at consuming the DoTs' effects to apply burst shadow damage. Like Frost, they have the option of either dual wielding or using two handed weapons.
    Last edited by Valenhil; 2011-04-07 at 02:30 AM.

Warriors- Veteran, Ranged warrior useing a gun/bow.
    Paladin-templar, Combat healer similar to the Rift bard class.
    death knight- Necromancy, a class utilizing diffrent pets making unholy more desiese based.
    Hunter-Lootwhore, allows use of maces (i honestly have no clue for hunters) xD
    Shammans- no idea
    rouges-sabatour exactly like rifts.
    druid- Break up cats and bears!
    mages-ehhh, i have ideas but there to much like a warlock xD
    warlocks-ehh
    priests- No idea.

I would like to see a Crusader spec for paladin's. it would be a caster dps, everythings allready there, i know its not much but i made a spec for fun and went with a friend to heroic deadmines on my paladin and i pulled 7k dps the majority of the time and thats as healing spec and healing gear. the rotation is judgement when its off cd, holy shock when its off cd, use the holy damage increase from holy power when you have 3, and use exorcism. and thats with seal of truth up also. i actually found it quiet fun and would love if they made a tree like not even another tree just make it how feral is for druids feral tank / feral dps, and make holy heals / holy dps. i would very much like that.