Deleted

Just another whining tanking post...

Yeah it's just another whining post, blame me.

Why the fack ppl are so noobz ??
    I have tanked all the dungeons up to 60lvl and i always meet people who think are imba and do the pulls instead of leaving them to the tank, result they get aggro, they die and then they blame the tank that he isn't doing his job.

Those dungeons between 15-60lvl are way easy but ppl are doing them seem very hard with the tank running up and down trying to keep the aggro.

only gets worse lad.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since the character in question isn't max level, maybe you're grouping with people that don't actually understand how tanking vs DPS works as far as threat, or maybe they don't even know what threat is.

Don't be condescending to them, try talking to them on a reasonable level and explain how things should go.

They're not max level yet, it's still time to teach them some good habits!

If they refuse to listen, obviously either a) your approach is wrong, or b) they are experienced players and simply don't care if you don't have aggro. Let them tank what they want to tank.

Deleted
    You act like being bad is something mostly or only DPS do. Do we really need ANOTHER ONE of these threads?

Of Course we need another one of these threads, the question really is however, Do we need less of these threads.
    I mean, Lots of tanks go an blah, dps will blah, blah blah, healer blah, = Purp lewts or wipes.
    and you know if we dont talk about it every third thread, they will never see it on the top 5 threads on their first visit =)
    We called all the Hospitals, You weren't in any of them

I've gotten to the point where if someone pulls I don't even bother anymore.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

For lower dungeons, they should make it harder and re-introduce CC to them. That way, new players reaching 85 won't hit such a hard wall and face such a steep learning curve.

Deleted
    If DPS is pulling, i just let em die

Well here's what you do.. since your a tank and get almost instant que's, you can afford beeing kicked from the group SO when the dps pulls just let the dumbasses die as many times as it takes. They'll eventualy catch on that you wont tank ass pulls.

And yes it dows get worst after, like quatzecoatl said, but gets more fun too since the healer can keep the dps up due to insane amount of damage and the dps beeing oneshooted hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cytheria View Post
    Yeah it's just another whining post, blame me.

Why the fack ppl are so noobz ??
    I have tanked all the dungeons up to 60lvl and i always meet people who think are imba and do the pulls instead of leaving them to the tank, result they get aggro, they die and then they blame the tank that he isn't doing his job.

Those dungeons between 15-60lvl are way easy but ppl are doing them seem very hard with the tank running up and down trying to keep the aggro.
    They might be brand new players to the game who don't know the mechanics. Why don't you take the time to teach them?