Trolled in Random Dungeons

You ever get the feeling a majority of people join queues just to mess with people? Nevermind the fact that this wonderful queue system promotes trolling more than cross server bgs and <insert clever 2nd option here> combined, but sometimes you just feel stupid for trying. I've played a healer since release, so I've been pretty lucky, but I recently leveled a dps and was gearing him out, when after a 45 minute queue, I get into a group of people in the same guild. Score! So anyways, we're going through, I'm managing to pull a respectable amount of dps, by which I mean twice as much one of the dps, and slightly ahead of another. Everything was going smoothly.
    Until I saw a loading screen. I'm in Org? I'm groupless?
    After 45 minutes in queue, and working up until the final boss in VP, I had been booted with no explanation. I had effectively been trolled.

tl;dr: the internet + anonymity + an audience = troll is born

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people will be douchebags, but not everyone is.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Your story is so generic, it's been heard time and time again.

There's a thread for this sort of thing.

it happens, it sucks, nothing you can do about it. Besides form your own groups that is.

gues a guildie needed the boss .... yea baddies are and will be bad
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Deleted
    Happens a lot. Many threads on it. This is last one that I commented in: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uations./page2

You most likely got some Time Stealers (until someone else comes up with a catchier collective name!). To quote myself (lol):

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    This has become a significant problem these days. Any time you join a group with 3 or more people from the same realm, and worse the same guild (for want of a better word, call them "realmers"), using the cross-realm Dungeon Finder tool you take on at least the following additional risks compared to random strangers:

1. The realmers can group Kick any other player, regardless of role, at any time within the usual kicking limits. Just by pure numbers alone, given the variety of the skill base of people still gearing up through heroics but are not running as a party, they are more likely to be below the gear levels of the realmers and possibly skill as well. Whether the skill point for any given individual is true or not, the perception bias is still there.

A big reason they would also kick, especially just before a boss, is because someone from their guild or realm wants a specific item from that boss. This happens a lot more at max level heroic dungeons than others. Let's call these specific type of realmers: "time-stealers".

Quote Originally Posted by Goulashia View Post
    Your story is so generic, it's been heard time and time again.

There's a thread for this sort of thing.
    I by no means thought that this would be anything close to original. But isn't that half the problem? That this has become so commonplace people dismiss it as outright normal? I mean, in the end yeah, all it is is useless QQ, but it's not baseless.

Deleted
    It sucks, yes, but you can't really nerf the kick system either. I've seen people who do like 4k dps in a heroic and they really need to get kicked, not be let to leech on other people. Hell, I've even heard of a person who went to do dailies while the group cleared trash