Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapscallion84 View Post
    Err since when were Shadow Priests bad at pvp? I don't pvp much but even I can roll over most any similar geared player with a Spriest.
    Feel free to post a clip where you a beat a similiarly Arms warr,Rogue or an Aff lock, or feral for that matter, in a duel.
    Last edited by Epox; 2011-02-01 at 01:32 PM.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    If he resisted your disarm it's either resisted to low spellpen or immunity to fear. I'm fairly sure if they are totally fear immune the disarm won't apply. 99% of the time I have no issues though.
    The P. Horror is a Horror effect, so fear ward or fear immunities won't apply, and the disarm apply even if the target is immune to crowd control effects, like bladestorm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epox View Post
    Feel free to post a clip where you a beat a similiarly Arms warr,Rogue or an Aff lock, or feral for that matter, in a duel.
    When I get some gear, I will. Although in your lineup are two currently OP pvp specs (Arms, afflic) so that's not really fair ...

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ricorav View Post
    1200 of resilience
    that what your doing wrong. of course your gona die fast.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my battlegroup the top 2s and 3s team are comprised of this spriest/mage pair that have single digit loss numbers. Mages are an amazing partner for you with the great control they have and they can peal a target off you quite easily. Any partner with good control is good for you. I run with a rogue and we do alright. Done some with a hunter buddy and that didn't work out well at all. As far as spell pen, you want to shoot for 240 if you want to be capped against mages. Resilience is a beyond important stat as you find you can take a pretty good beating (unless a melee like a warrior/druid get on ... hense needing a partner with great control and pealing abilities).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapscallion84 View Post
    Err since when were Shadow Priests bad at pvp? I don't pvp much but even I can roll over most any similar geared player with a Spriest.
    Pretty much every Arena Season except S1 and S8.

I play a shadow priest and do 2s with a resto shaman. We can usually outlast any double DPS combo since I can stop and heal the shaman if they zerg him or disperse if they zerg me. We can also usually beat any range/healer combo since the shaman can interrupt the healer while I dps down the range class

The problems we run into is with a Holy pally or resto shaman/warrior or deathknight combo. I do not do Arena alot but these combos give us the most problems since the pally can heal forever and dispel my dots leaving me with an insanely difficult warrior or deathknight to keep off me. In my opinion the only way our 2s team can beat these combos is if they are really bad.