Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Warriors can charge, intercept, intervene, and heroic leap across the map in four seconds but you want to complain because a warlock can use an ability with a forty yard range that requires the warlock to place the portal ahead of time and to top it off can be seen by everyone which results in many cases where the portal is camped by numerous members of the opposing faction? Just to clarify being a protection warrior in wsg running with a priest is fun as hell and makes for some of the fastest flag captures you'll ever see.
    Last edited by Cyno; 2011-02-01 at 04:54 PM. Reason: typo

World of Warriors here we come.

you know that once the lock picks up the flag you can run to the midfield and kill him where the teleport doesnt help in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL.

Lock teleport = Mage blink = rogue sprint = drood spring = warr charge/intercept/intervene = hunter disengage

Yes. It is not fair. Come on, most classes have an ability taht lets them cover more distance faster for this exact reason. next thing you will say is that pally bubbles are not fair and that Bloodlust is not fair and that Titans grip is not fair. sigh.

rogues and druids can sprint, mages can blink, why shouldn't warlocks be able to teleport?

what you can't do with flag is bubble, feint death and stealth (vanish), since it removes you from combat, bubble and vanish makes you unkillable atleast.

thats class abilitys. but engineering rocket boots you can't use. you can however use parachute, racial sprint (worgen) and goblin jump (i think, haven't played goblin)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz View Post
    Yes, warlocks can teleport with the flag.
    Lol ty for the real comment that should be posted on this question

---------- Post added 2011-02-01 at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cyno View Post
    Warriors can charge, intercept, intervene, and heroic leap across the map in four seconds but you want to complain because a warlock can use an ability with a forty yard range that requires the warlock to place the portal ahead of time and to top it off can be seen by everyone which results in many cases where the portal is camped by numerous members of the opposing faction? Just to clarify being a protection warrior in wsg running with a priest is fun as hell and makes for some of the fastest flag captures you'll ever see.
    and ty for the "/thread" comment here
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Why has nobody listed Leap of faith?

My personal favorite is 2 Priest chain pulling the FC with leap of faith across the bg....

slightly offtopic but i always felt that teleport, being improved blink that doesnt accidentally go backwards or catch on uncut grass, should have been a mage spell

i know that would make shit unbalanced, and im NOT saying mages should have it now, but warlocks with ports didnt seem right

at the OP

lifegrip makes ANYONE capable of grabbing the flag and instantly being on the 1st floor and out towards ramp exit.....

Quote Originally Posted by highlandr View Post
    Why has nobody listed Leap of faith?

My personal favorite is 2 Priest chain pulling the FC with leap of faith across the bg....
    i do remem seeing a clip somewhere of a wsg premade with lots of DKs doing the exact opposite of this
    letting the EFC make it to their base tunnel then chain deathgripping them most of the way back across the map XD
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-02-01 at 05:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I be more worried about locks abusing this skill, say teleporting to hard to reach areas with flag :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhurzan View Post
    ^ exactly. Im pretty sure hunters can do the jump back thingy (brain is not working for me right now) same as druids and rogues sprinting etc etc etc I find it quite fair atm.
    Disengage lol. wow brain finally turned on
    and again pallys are screwed... no bubble gg...10x ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    Engineers - look for a goblin jump + parachute macro. It will do wonders. My friend lock has got the flag capped in 40 seconds in twin peaks. Teleport + the engineer thing makes you fly over 1/3 of the map (im not exaggerating), after that a pot. Nothing can literary catch him. We have been winning twinpeaks a lot in the past few days when we found out.
    Engineering thingy ? If u mean rocket boots then your lying . Blizz changed it so u can't rocket boots with flag

---------- Post added 2011-02-01 at 05:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nurlock View Post
    Teleporting through walls is downright retarded, should be fixed
    Guess ur too bad to get to the warlocks teleport place ?

Quote Originally Posted by XAmsterdamX View Post
    When I saw it the first time I thought it might have just been a lag. But tonight I saw it again: a Warlock grabs the flag in WSG and then teleports out of the flagroom.

Since so for other classes many abilities are turned off when you have the flag, how can this be fair?
    And travelform/ghostwolf is fair?

I've done a bunch of BGs with multiple priests and we lifegrip the flag carrier all the way across the map. I really don't see whats wrong with teleporting.