What if Enhancement was like Feral, DPS/Tank spec?

I think it would be great to have a 5th tanking class and Blizzard could easily make enhancement a double spec like Feral.

Although Shamans used to use shields a lot more, I could envision them as tanking while dual wielding and using elemental magic to bolster their defenses. Such as earth -> armour, air -> agility, water -> self healing, fire -> aoe threat. They could share many items with feral druids.

Ill just go ahead and do it, to save the rest of the community the time and effort

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjIuMtiT4F8

Granted its ICC and this cant REALLY be done atm except for a few add type fights, but shamans have been tanking since vanilla. Nothing new here
    Last edited by Jojop69; 2011-02-02 at 03:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    I think it would be great to have a 5th tanking class and Blizzard could easily make enhancement a double spec like Feral.

Although Shamans used to use shields a lot more, I could envision them as tanking while dual wielding and using elemental magic to bolster their defenses. Such as earth -> armour, air -> agility, water -> self healing, fire -> aoe threat. They could share many items with feral druids.
    Shamans use mail and druids use leather. But otherwise, yeah, sure, it has been suggested many times to give shamans a tanking spec and they were always able to tank "a little bit" at least in lower level dungeons.

True about the mail/leather, I meant they would share accessories and still use their agility mail