Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    At this point, I'd rather have 10 polished classes than 11 or 12 classes that are hugely imbalanced against each other. Maybe if I had a really good idea for a new class, I'd feel differently. But every cool feature I think of could easily be applied to an existing class. Also, I have yet to see anyone post a great new class idea on the forums. Such a proposition would have to be REALLY good on paper, this is WoW after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcano View Post
    I would love to see blizz adding a Tank/healer class, 1 spec for tanking 2 for healing, it will make it a unique class.
    It won't be long if they do that before half the people who rolled it start to whine that they can't do something because they don't have the DPS. Also, part of the reason every class in the game has a DPS spec is because it's the fallback. So you have an off-tank for your raid. If you don't need x amount of tanks that fight, he goes DPS. What happens he can only go healer, but you already have enough healers?

Deleted
    take it that you have to calculate the max damage/healing/survivability/moveability/any other stat this game contains for 3 different specs for each of them to perform the same amount, yet all in a different way, now imagine how much time and creative energy it takes, now multiply the original 3 by 15, begining to see the problem? :P
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-02-04 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlapse View Post
    From my understanding, they were pretty broken in PvP as well.

Actually, our viewpoint is the more logical one. You want a new class like a child wants candy instead of a healthy dinner. To the child, it's perfectly normal and you can't imagine any reason why anyone wouldn't want it. However, any logical adult would see that eating candy would be an unhealthy substitute for dinner and would probably just make you feel sick afterwards.

Adding a new class at this point would probably hurt the health of the game without adding a lot to it. Chances are you'd have to overlap other classes a lot, step on some toes, and would probably take several months to "get it right".

You're right that nobody wants to play the same class forever, but we have 9 other options to fall back on.
    The game has been out for how long now?????? yeah thats right the new players will play a class for some years if they dedicate themselfs to it.. i have played since molten core was cool.. do you really not think im tired of all the classes??? .. im grateful for the monk FINALLY.. you are saying you dont want a new class because it will fuck up your arena ratings (example) or some shit like that.. you dont even understand what i wrote.. new things are interesting new classes brings new animations new spells new colors new tactics NEW EVERYTHING.. and you dont want it because it will fuck up your routine sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by godz View Post
    The game has been out for how long now?????? yeah thats right the new players will play a class for some years if they dedicate themselfs to it.. i have played since molten core was cool.. do you really not think im tired of all the classes??? .. im grateful for the monk FINALLY.. you are saying you dont want a new class because it will fuck up your arena ratings (example) or some shit like that.. you dont even understand what i wrote.. new things are interesting new classes brings new animations new spells new colors new tactics NEW EVERYTHING.. and you dont want it because it will fuck up your routine sigh.
    Why did you necro a almost 2 year old thread?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    not sure why this needed bumping...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The DK was an amazing failure, that's why.

Now that the Monk worked out well, maybe we'll see more classes in the future.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't really necessary to necro this thread. Closing