Stat Balance assassination

Hi guys starting to kit out my rogue, was wondering what a decent stat balance would be.

I have Meteor Shard MH - Throat Slasher OH both with hurricane.
    and I have Quicksilver blade in my bags.

Current stats -
    Haste - 886 - 6.92%
    Hit - 929 - 9.73%
    Crit - 1047 - 14.78%
    Expertise - 1 - Very low will work on this stat
    Mastery - 1517 - 16.46%

Laotzu - NE Rogue - Aerie Peak EU

So what should I really be reforging - gemming for? Also if I have decent weapons would I be better off as combat?

Please read the sticky at the top of the forums. It will answer every single question you have here.
    About EP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldriana
    With the usual caveats about these numbers being based on a specific set of gear which probably isn't what you're using, such that these answers will be approximately right but not exact
    Vanilla: 60 Shaman
    BC: 70 Rogue, 70 Druid
    Wrath: 80 Druid, 80 Paladin, 80 Shaman, 80 Rogue
    Cata: 85 Rogue (Holmés), 85 Priest (Naclwater)

for starters you need more hit. with 2/3 precision its 1332 hit rating making it 17%. expertise dont worry about. if it comes on gear reforge it. once capped on hit reforge to mastery. will read this in the sticky and on an EJ forum for assassin rogues. second, get rid of meteor shard. its horrible to have and the chance to hit isnt worth it. you would be better off with the two 1.4 speeds imo until you get something better

Quote Originally Posted by Rintanu View Post
    for starters you need more hit. with 2/3 precision its 1332 hit rating making it 17%. expertise dont worry about. if it comes on gear reforge it. once capped on hit reforge to mastery. will read this in the sticky and on an EJ forum for assassin rogues. second, get rid of meteor shard. its horrible to have and the chance to hit isnt worth it. you would be better off with the two 1.4 speeds imo until you get something better
    I'm not sure about 2 1.4 speeds, but meteor shard is better than any ilvl 333 dagger. So you do need to replace it, but just make sure its an actual upgrade.
    About EP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldriana
    With the usual caveats about these numbers being based on a specific set of gear which probably isn't what you're using, such that these answers will be approximately right but not exact
    Vanilla: 60 Shaman
    BC: 70 Rogue, 70 Druid
    Wrath: 80 Druid, 80 Paladin, 80 Shaman, 80 Rogue
    Cata: 85 Rogue (Holmés), 85 Priest (Naclwater)

As far as i know 1.4 is not viable anymore.

no its not viable but the chance on hit from meteor shard breaks cc and only does a total of 600 to all mobs in is aoe not 600 to each. its okay to have but try to rid yourself of it as fast as you can