Thread: 4.0.6 Fel Armor

10+ Year Old Account

4.0.6 Fel Armor

•Fel Armor has been redesigned. It now surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power and causing the warlock to be healed for 3% of any single-target spell damage he or she deals.

All I can say is 'Yes Please'.

So glad I have been lvln my warlock for my main PvP toon

Also -

•Curse of Exhaustion now reduces movement speed by 30%, down from 50%. Its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 30.

These don't seem like huge changes, but my god how affliction is going to be that much more fun now.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Those are both net nerfs, I don't know why you're excited by them. You can dot the bejeezus out of everything around you and barely equal the healing Fel Armor currently gives you.

10+ Year Old Account
    3% of a 5k-10k hit (just giveing easy numbers here) which would be 150-300hp, or 2% of 115k hp (not unreasonable) per 5 sec, which would be 2300 every 5 seconds, so about 460 per second. Note both of these are without demonic ageis talented. Ends up being a slight nerf to PvE more than anything, if you need more healing/getting feocused in PvP you should be swapping to demon armor anyway.

And our range on CoEX was already 35 yards glyphed, so 5yards for the 20%. I'll take the 20% kthx

Deleted
    Fel Armor at 4.0.6 = crap.
    CoEX = nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mage in guild will not stop whining saying Fel Armour in 4.06 is not a nerf... he clearly things all locks in PvP will be sustaining 17k dps (to return same hp as pre-4.06) over the entire fight.