Is there a dark simulacrum PvE raid list?

I've seen stuff for PvP and 5-mans, but when I googled dark simulacrum I was unable to find a list for abilities in the current raids that you can use it on. I found a space on the elitistjerks website that is where the info would be, but it is left blank.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a comprehensive list of boss abilities I can copy.

Deleted
    Pretty much everything you would be able to copy would need to be interrupted, so I doubt you'd get much use.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more of a try-and-failure based logic. Sure, you can copy some specific spells which would be rather useful later on, but I can't see the possibility for such a list to exist, due to that there's a lot of bosses/adds during the fight/mobs and such.

Try to google something "close" to it, like "Which bosses can I copy using Dark Simulacrum?".

"At this time, there are no known raid opportunities to use Dark Simulacrum worth noting, but if and when such openings are available, they'll be included in the below. "

Supposedly, for those spells that it doesn't copy it has a chance to reduce the damage of them. I think when one of the top guilds DKs used it on Sinestra they said something along the lines of that - I don't know if it does(not checked), but that could be a decent use for things you don't interrupt.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah, there's just gonna be some magical list that EJ somehow doesn't know about.

its a fairly tight stipulation, the spell has to cost mana, so blizz can just as easily turn mana cost off. i couldn't even copy spells from KT in TK.

also, try a spell reflect list, since im under the impression they're the same eligibility

Deleted
    99% of all spells getting cast in PVE raids cant be used, i have tried almost every single encounter at this point, normal as hc. I'm not sure if there is a list out there somewhere, but as far as i know its a REALLY small part of them you can steal, check some forums and you will know