Show us how you tank! Heres mine.

img820.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnshot020111194854.jpg/

That is a link to my UI during a recent Encounter, I've personalized some pretty nifty features in various addons such as Ice Hud. And used some red indicators over my green health bar at 75%..50% and 35% (35 for WoN, and Symbiotic Worm trinket procs) as well at 60% runic power on my runic bar above the health bar to indicate when DRW is ready. Omen to the left, combat log (specified to "what happened to me" only) as recount to the far right, DBM bartender, skinner (play on a 32" LCD Monitor)

A few helpful macros I use, for my spec I have 33/8/0 "Lichborne-Interrupt spec" so I use "Lichborne" followed by
    /target Prestilence
    /cast Death coil

* obviously change target name to yourself.
    This is not a crazy super lazy easy macro, just one that I prefer to use. I like to see my Cooldowns unaltered as much as possible- kinda old school.

Another macro I use for raise ally*
    #showtooltip
    /cast Raise Ally
    /script SendChatMessage("!!! {SKULL}YOU HAVE BEEN RAISED AS A GHOUL{SKULL}<3 Presty !!!", "WHISPER", nil, UnitName("target"));

*delete <3 Presty.. unless of course you want my signature after your ghoul whispers
    -I use an indicator so that people know who and which DK rezzed them, as well as {skull}'s to provide those awesome flashy icons in a whisper to make the actual macro more aware to whoever you rez'd. Chances are the died to tunneling, so it helps them to notice their chat messages, lol.

And of course I have a macro that uses ALL of my CD's and Trinks at the same time and it yells "God Mode!" just to let healers know when my "OH CRAP" buttons are up, and it's their turn to save me... aka Chimeron phase 2!

Im not some crazy MLG tank, but I think of myself as a very good DK tank I have posted many top 10 world ranks as well as quite a few recent no.1's ...And this is the U.I's and Macros I use that help me. Feedback is appreciated

I hope to see some other UI's and helpful macros other DK tanks use

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    /cast [@<your name here>] Death Coil means you don't have to untarget to heal yourself. [@Focus] and [@Pet] also work.

ive got better macros on both situations, but im not at home now to repost it .... ghoul macro is a bit longer, but its 1 button control pet macro (if dead, then summon, atack target....)