10+ Year Old Account

Blacksmithing and unloading my Chaos Orbs

I have a few epics patterns (caster shield, tank chest + belt). I'm trying to get the most value from my Chaos Orbs before they lose value or become BoE.

Now my question is, with 15 orbs currently, what is best most efficient way to get my moneys worth from these orbs?

I'm currently thinking I should get all the epic patterns and spam trade with "[Blacksmithing] LFW."

Any other solid ideas?
    Last edited by PhilCosby; 2011-02-04 at 08:20 AM.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I make the tanking chest piece mostly and sell them for 5.5-6k . These items don't sell as much as they used to but its pure profit since I have my alts making me the bars. With the new patch and new wannabe tanks looking to go back into tanking I am sure you will find a market and sell them for even more.

from what ive noticed on my server the dps chest goes for the most, usually around 10-12k. the cost for the truegold and elementium is around 7k...so youd make a decent profit.

but all of this is server based, your best bet is check the prices of truegold and hardened elementium along side the prices of the craftable gear.

also note that tommorow the prices may go up on all of this due to the gear getting changes. probably will be more noticable price changes on the gear as its getting better in most peoples eyes. so id buy/make some mats then make what ever sells for more (mostly chests and dps gear) and after the patch sell the gear =) i wont be surprised to see the dps chests on my server getting over 15k.

you can make a lot of gold this way

Post on your realm forums also ask on the opposite faction's trade channel....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charleslol View Post
    you can make a lot of gold this way
    *Thrust palm through face*

Quote Originally Posted by mouze View Post
    *Thrust palm through face*
    I think they were just agreeing with the person above them... /sigh

Deleted
    Go check Maelstrom Crystal prices, often its worth to just disenchant the crafted shields.