Thread: HC VnT 10m

HC VnT 10m

Alright so was wondering from the community what would be the best to do with this fight. First our raid setup:

Tanks:
    Feral Druid
    Prot pally

Healers:
    resto shaman(me)
    Holy Priest
    Hpally

DPS:
    Arms warrior
    Spriest
    Arc mage
    Hunter
    enh shaman(with just as good gear for ele)

What would be the best to send down in the twilight? We tried the arms warrior and had him just victory rush....but that didn't work out as well as i thought. Would it be best if the enh shaman go ele and just heal himself down there? Or just send in 2 teams of 2. And no we are going to do the rogue trick.

Also, for theralion we have 4 people out for the void zones, engulfing magic and who ever get the meteorite goes into melee.

I am not sure what the non-rogue strat is as we used a rogue, but one thing that might help open some options for you is using only one tank. The second tank is really not necessary unless your MT has downs and can't figure out how to escape twilight realm without dying. The damage taken is fairly similar and the tank only needs to use a cooldown to survive ~5-10 seconds.

We opted to use the extra player as a dps to finish the encounter faster, but theres always the option of a 4th healer to really help whoever is in twilight realm.

15+ Year Old Account
    We used a rogue also, but I've read somewhere that mage works good as well.

And yea, tell your priest to go Disc for the fight, Barrier on blackouts is imba, especially the one after Valiona lands after her's first air phase, not to mention Attonement heal if the priest gets Engulfing Magic.

Deleted
    We use mage+paladin in twilight realm. They block/bubble when healing gets hard, and leave when the healing gets hard again. After that we just zerg and the boss dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    We use mage+paladin in twilight realm. They block/bubble when healing gets hard, and leave when the healing gets hard again. After that we just zerg and the boss dies.
    with this strat when do you actualy kill them? the second valionna ground phase or second theralion ground phase?

Deleted
    I'm not to sure. But 6-7mins to kill. Alternatively you can go 4 healer for easy mode.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2011-05-27 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    ^^

Mage + Pally go in on Dazzling Destruction
    Wipe stacks at 40
    Come out of Twilight Realm at next 40
    Kill boss
    Loot