Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Even if he doesn't play, he played on the PTRs and did heroics on the PTRs. So he has gone through the dungeons and raids.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    How can anyone who was born after WW2 say that Hitler was evil?
    How can you be sure that if you stay underwater for 10min without breathing aparatusses you wont drown?
    I didnt kill LKhc (did kill Halion hc however) but i still consider the game rater easy. Its still move out of X and stand in Y to get Z.
    Common sense mechanics are not hard, unless you lack said sense.
    So if it is so easy why didn't you kill it.

Shit like this baffles me, people who think they're good but can't clear "easy" content.

Its pretty hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you follow the vids he puts out, you'll see that he plays TONS of games, not just WoW.

I'd be surprised if he was 85 with full HC gear TBH.

I bet he plays DC Universe more than WoW these days. His Azeroth Daily vids mostly deals with stuff that you don't need to be an 85 to handle, like dev talk, mail talk, fan pics, etc.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Råwr View Post
    Actually, if you bothered to watch TBs videos during the beta, you'd know that in some of them he actually speaks of this matter. I can't remember which video, but in some (if not all) instance-videos TB pretty much begged Blizzard not to nerf everything into the ground, but also claiming that it probably would end up nerfed anyhow, because of the crybabies.
    I really don't understand why TotalBiscuit was commenting on the difficulty level at all. Judging from the character posted he has never even set foot in heroic WoTLK content, which he seemed more then eager to complain about. Nor much of the Burning Crusade content, which ironically includes the difficult heroics he praised. I can't really grasp why someone who appears to be lacking the skill to complete these dungeons or raids is complaining anything is too easy for him.

Of course he may have done the content on another character, I don't follow TB that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    So if it is so easy why didn't you kill it.

Shit like this baffles me, people who think they're good but can't clear "easy" content.

Its pretty hilarious.
    You need to learn what a logical fallacy is. Just because you might think the content is easy (relative to what is also relevant), it doesn't mean you have to have killed it.

Maybe he doesn't want to? Maybe he isn't guilded? Who knows. It's irrelevant. Attack the comment based on whether the content is easy or not, not whether he has killed it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arterus View Post
    I really don't understand why TotalBiscuit was commenting on the difficulty level at all. Judging from the character posted he has never even set foot in heroic WoTLK content, which he seemed more then eager to complain about. Nor much of the Burning Crusade content, which ironically includes the difficult heroics he praised. I can't really grasp why someone who appears to be lacking the skill to complete these dungeons or raids is complaining anything is too easy for him.

Of course he may have done the content on another character, I don't follow TB that much.
    Look, another idiot that can't grasp ad hominem.

Pardon? I did all of the Burning Crusade content excluding Sunwell (wasn't subbed at that point), pre-nerf, nor have I complained about Heroic WOTLK content. Please don't tell me you actually think the achievement system was in operation during Burning Crusade...

It's rather difficult to have any kind of rational discussion when people think that making shit up is an acceptable way to post.

"I don't know what I'm talking about, but I'm willing to talk about it anyway"

This, you can't complain shit is too easy if you haven't done it. I don't care if you raided in vanilla or TBC, if you haven't attempted Wotlk heroic mode raids, you have no right to complain about raiding in wrath being too easy. Look at the terrible place we call ToGC, heroic 25 man anub was one of the hardest bosses in this expansion, other than heroic LK. All in all, if you haven't done the hard stuff you can't complain about content being too easy.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotharion View Post
    You need to learn what a logical fallacy is. Just because you might think the content is easy (relative to what is also relevant), it doesn't mean you have to have killed it.

Maybe he doesn't want to? Maybe he isn't guilded? Who knows. It's irrelevant. Attack the comment based on whether the content is easy or not, not whether he has killed it or not.
    So what you are saying is some people can kill content but simply don't want to ?

Thats even worse, why wouldn't you want to progress ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    This, you can't complain shit is too easy if you haven't done it. I don't care if you raided in vanilla or TBC, if you haven't attempted Wotlk heroic mode raids, you have no right to complain about raiding in wrath being too easy. Look at the terrible place we call ToGC, heroic 25 man anub was one of the hardest bosses in this expansion, other than heroic LK. All in all, if you haven't done the hard stuff you can't complain
    Yes I can. 25-mans are too easy. I didn't do them. I've seen scrubs doing them. It's too fucking easy especially the HM's.

Deleted
    I've generally found his opinion on the difficulty of WoW tends to be based on what others say about it - if I remember correctly, he didn't do all that much of ICC, just up to Sindragosa, but yet he felt like he could preach like no other about its difficulty.

It seems to be a pastime of the WoW community to base their opinion of the game on the exploits of better players who obviously have an easier time with the content - its odd.

Deleted
    This, you can't complain shit is too easy if you haven't done it. I don't care if you raided in vanilla or TBC, if you haven't attempted Wotlk heroic mode raids, you have no right to complain about raiding in wrath being too easy. Look at the terrible place we call ToGC, heroic 25 man anub was one of the hardest bosses in this expansion, other than heroic LK. All in all, if you haven't done the hard stuff you can't complain about content being too easy.
    The only problem is that they were easy as fuck... just saying. It was the people that wrath brought to the game that made them seem hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Yemiena View Post
    has to be very casual then, just saying... most casuals who allready have got a lvl 80 character get to 85 atleast.
    Most casuals don't have a video series to plan, film, put together, and edit 5 days a week. This doesnt include his other video series' like WTF is? and DCUO and SC2 stuff.

Strawman argument. There were no complaints about the difficulty of heroic content I had not done, there were complaints about the content I'd done 325593285 times. I challenge you to find one shred of evidence that indicates I ever made claims about the lack of difficulty of content I hadn't done.

Again, don't accuse people of saying things they never actually said. The difficulty of Wrath Heroic Raid content was never an issue.
    Last edited by TotalBiscuit; 2011-02-05 at 12:59 AM.

Yes you can. Whether you have done it or not is completely irrelevant. Be less stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    So what you are saying is some people can kill content but simply don't want to ?

Thats even worse, why wouldn't you want to progress ...
    You missed the point completely. Cease to reply until you grasp it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    His char is only level 81 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...biscuit/simple

I would expect from him at least full HC gear.. How can he comment on difficulty of Heroic and Raids when he dont have level for them?
    Also how can he say that WotLK was easy when he didnt kill any raid bosses on HC?
    So you automatically assume that he got one char and thats it? You don't seem to know this guy at all. He is full of surprices. He can have tonses of stuff spread everywhere - you wouldn't know. Why would he tell that in his videos? No one "HAS" to know that no matter the cost. Yeah well... That's your decition.

Besides, he started playing way, way before you. He have played since beta, in witch he have said and stated in one of his earlier episodes of WoW something, do not even think that was Azeroth Daily. Besides that, he is also playing a huge load of SC2, and tried DC Universe, along with a gankload of other games i won't name right here and now. He got friends, he got guildies, he got a lot of blues and inspiration from a lot of forums, on a basis, you can then tell how the current condition overall with raiding is, and such. Should not be too hard to get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    Strawman argument. There were no complaints about the difficulty of heroic content I had not done, there were complaints about the content I'd done 325593285 times. I challenge you to find one shred of evidence that indicates I ever made claims about the lack of difficulty of content I hadn't done.

Again, don't accuse people of saying things they never actually said. The difficulty of Wrath Heroic Raid content was never an issue.
    It kind was... at some point we went into ICC HC on alts that only did normal to that point and noticed it on LK when we got blown by shadow traps :S

And how was that not a valid piece of feedback? The fight is now a hilarious joke, it was not with the bleed in the state it currently was so it turns out that I was indeed trying to be correct, not merely entertain. I was correct, fight now sucks. If this 'theme' you're speaking of is 'being a beta tester and doing what is asked of me, providing feedback', then what a wonderful theme to have. It also doesn't seem to substantiate your claims at all.
    Hmm, this thread is about your integrity as a source of information, not your ability to submit feedback during a beta. If you wanna walk down the road of saying your videos were just feedback, why even bother arguing with someone claiming you're not a good source ?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh yea.

competing and winning the New York marathon is easy by the way.

Who cares if hes 81, he still makes the best youtube videos with the finest commentary ever.

Pardon? I did all of the Burning Crusade content excluding Sunwell (wasn't subbed at that point), pre-nerf, nor have I complained about Heroic WOTLK content. Please don't tell me you actually think the achievement system was in operation during Burning Crusade...

It's rather difficult to have any kind of rational discussion when people think that making shit up is an acceptable way to post.

"I don't know what I'm talking about, but I'm willing to talk about it anyway"
    I don't even know why you're trying to argue with people on the Internet

As a wise man once said "Every time I get in an argue with a person of knowledge, I always win, and every time I get in an arguement with an ignorant, I always lose"

He said that because Ignorant people never change their mind even if you present evidences to what you say