Which Trinket?!?!

sooooooooo
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...haunsen/simple
    cant decide
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=65105 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=59514

i am thinking HoI but i just want some other opinons
    Last edited by Brandoh; 2011-02-04 at 09:38 PM.

I would reckon the Bell from Atra + Volcano is the best trinketcombo atm, if they're out of reach just go with what you've got.

doesn't really answer my question.....

i am saying which is better to use. A or B.

just looking for outside opinion.

Int = highest stat gain period, kinda answers itself...

true
    i am also wondering how well hit scales after about 14% as opposed to SP.
    cause i could use both but i would be drop about 3% hit. donno if its worth the SP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to the masterybuff next patch, the procc from Theralions Mirror will give 30% increased DoT damage, which is quite huge. And the trinket gives 363 passive intellect, which results into about 440 spellpower with all buffs (if I did my math correctly) and also crit and mana. The only downside is that I've had really bad procc-rate with this trinket.

HoI gives around 424 spellpower and a weak 1605 haste use. The only upside with this mirror is that it is guaranteed effects.

Theralions Mirror wins here by far.
    Vol'jin fanboy

10+ Year Old Account
    14% would be really too low, even with this much spellpower

the other thing i noticed is, that you are reforging CRIT to hit even when theres MASTERY you can reforge.. why would you reforge crit to hit instead of mastery to hit?

Theralions > Heart > Bell. Heart and Bell are really close. Not really sure where DM:C is compared to those trinkets on normal, but for heroic versions that's how it goes.
    Last edited by DeathDefier; 2011-02-05 at 12:40 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDefier View Post
    Theralions > Heart > Bell. Heart and Bell are really close. Not really sure where DM:C is compared to those trinkets on normal, but for heroic versions that's how it goes.
    Wha-wha-what?
    BfA Beta Time

thanks for the all the input.

think i am just gonna stick to Mirror and my Trusty Old stump to keep me decently close to hit capped.
    when i get my piece i can prob toss in HoI and retire the stump.

also i saw what you were talking about, fail reforge on my shoulders and helm, thanks for pointing it out.
    Last edited by Brandoh; 2011-02-05 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Wha-wha-what?
    (this is for the heroic version btw)
    The 363int from Mirror is actually 400 int adding wizardry and kings. 400int = 444sp, 107 crit rating, 6000 mana, and mana regen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDefier View Post
    (this is for the heroic version btw)
    The 363int from Mirror is actually 400 int adding wizardry and kings. 400int = 444sp, 107 crit rating, 6000 mana, and mana regen.
    It's still worse than DM:C V, and you can't use both TM and HoI in conjunction since there would be literally no way to attain the hit cap as both lack reforgable stats. The gear set.
    BfA Beta Time

I never said you had to use them both, i was just saying that is the order of how good they are. Also in that gear set replace your bracers with bracers of the dark pool (they are better) and heart with bell (reforged to hit). Also change the hit enchant to crit (int in the next patch). It comes out to a little below cap, but that isn't a huge deal.

15+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, DM:C V+BoER combo is better than TM since it nets you the same amount of int, reforgable mastery, pure crit, a powerful SP proc, AND a damaging proc, I guess just the way you phrased it originally threw me off.

As to chardev, I wish the guy would get around to updating the 4.0.6 enchants so I can see how losing 60 int on the OH will affect totals and stats (mostly for crit in PvP), and I wish Blizzard would add something along the lines of Torrent Walker (35 crit/int+run speed increase). I hate being pigeon holed into single enchants seeing as how I'm already pigeon holed into single items in nearly every slot now that spirit is useless for us.
    BfA Beta Time