Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    * Sound shouldn't become de-synced during encounters with large amounts of sound effects.

yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Yay for shovelware update. ><

WOuld be nice if they hid it all behind a tag so we can check for useful new Blue posts easier.
    Where is the shovelware, I think I missed it.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Deleted
    Heh... It looks like a giant patch and it probably is but honestly they fixed barely any PvP bugs :/

It does not make sense. The changes to Ret Pallys IMO are measurable but still insignificant. It takes us from the bottom of the pack to mid. Again, we fall off the damage meters and hence no invites, no play and my fees are wasted. Mobility and HoPo generation falls short. I am repeating what thousands have already mentioned. Why doesn't blue explain? I feel 4.0.6 is being shoved down my throat.

On the PTR I could never get into a random BG. So how does Blizz test? Where are they pulling the numbers that make this all acceptable. Is it the same place where they increased the reward to Tol Borad where players where allowed to undermine the system?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc123 View Post
    It does not make sense. The changes to Ret Pallys IMO are measurable but still insignificant. It takes us from the bottom of the pack to mid. Again, we fall off the damage meters and hence no invites, no play and my fees are wasted. Mobility and HoPo generation falls short. I am repeating what thousands have already mentioned. Why doesn't blue explain? I feel 4.0.6 is being shoved down my throat.

On the PTR I could never get into a random BG. So how does Blizz test? Where are they pulling the numbers that make this all acceptable. Is it the same place where they increased the reward to Tol Borad where players where allowed to undermine the system?
    Yeah because you don't provide a 3% damage buff which raids don't usually bring the arcane mage or bm hunter because they have different and better dps specs while the ret paladin is in fact the highest dps of the three classes mentioned so you will get a raid spot and being in middle of the pack is decent mr. hybrid.

I just want to point out that the Paladin Forums link - it goes to the Mage forums...
    Kinda funny.

I'm worried that they didn't put in any notes regarding Crusader Strike not building HoPo on a miss, dodge or parry. If that hits live, Prot pallies are going to feel the pain the worst.

So still there is no change to make shadowy apparition damage properly assigned to shadow priests?

"Hunters can now use Auto Shot while moving."

Fuck me... D:

Quote Originally Posted by Talgmar View Post
    Shadow
    Shadow Orbs benefit from mastery has been increased by approximately 16%.
    Vampiric Embrace now lasts until canceled.

OMFG!!!! This fixes the totally broken shadow priests. Just pure aaaaaaawesome. -.-
    Thanks Blizz for pissing on my class, Id piss on you too If I could, R-kelly style.

edit: can feraldroods stop the whining now please? You have NOTHING to whine about compared to some other specs/clasess.
    Taking away our fear breaker, cutting our bleed damage, axing a core mechanic that has been around since the beginning of time, and reducing bear damg all at the same time? Yea, nothing at all. Nerfing feral pvp is fine, crushing it while letting other obviously more op specs get off with hardly a scratch is infuriating. Don't tell people they don't have a right to be pissed, getting hit like this while DKs and frost mages continue to faceroll their way to top elo is more than justified.

Imo, shadow priests have nothing to complain about this patch, they are destroying ptr arena.

What about fishing? wasnt there a post before that said you could now catch the turtle mount in cataclyms fishing pools ( like Twilight Highlands etc)?
    I can't find it in this summary.

Quote Originally Posted by stonedtauren View Post
    What about fishing? wasnt there a post before that said you could now catch the turtle mount in cataclyms fishing pools ( like Twilight Highlands etc)?
    I can't find it in this summary.
    You can already do that in the game today. I know at least two guild members who have done so.

All the nerfs to already easy heroics and even nerfs to the Foe Reaper boss, but he is still bugged and not being fixed. Currently, his melee swing is considered a Cleave type attack and it cannot be blocked, dodged, or parried. This should not be the case. A boss that has a continuous unavoidable melee is ridiculous. This boss can actually be entirely pet tanked by a Hunter or Warlock due to the fact that pets don't take very much damage from boss type mechanics that would kill your pet and you can't really avoid. I have seen it done and it is ridiculous. I put in a ticket and Blizz said they'd look into it... They didn't look very far.

I didnt know Al'Akir was gonna be put into Throne of Tides :3 hardy har (read the blue post for throne of tides)

Quote Originally Posted by Delondial View Post
    Imo, shadow priests have nothing to complain about this patch, they are destroying ptr arena.
    Please elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Aint this just the patch notes from one PTR patch to another? These are the patch notes found here:
    And as it says, its PTR patch notes, not live server to 4.0.6 patch notes.

I mean there is several things I feel is missing in the priest disci list like the mana regain change from when shields are fully absorbed, from about 1/1.75/2.5 to 2/4/6 %.

And this one is correct on the PTR from one patch to another, but not from live to 4.0.6: "Holy Concentration now increases the amount of mana regeneration from Spirit while in combat by an additional 15/30%, down from 20/40%." Its currently at 10/20%. So its kinda going up, and not down.

And I bet there is simular things on all the other classes.
    You do realize that just because something shows up in the PTR patch notes that it's not guaranteed to make it into live right? The Druid spell Rejevenation originally went down to 16% base mana, and even went live as 16% in a hotfix, but now it's up to 20% in the patch.. i'm guessing because they felt that 16% was too much of a drop.

It's silly to assume it's "missing" from the notes when in reality, it's probably a change that got pulled from the patch entirely.

- Icebound Fortitude now breaks stuns when used, in addition to providing immunity to them.

Blizz said - no more anti-control in this game. we don't want to be like - button vs button. and what is that? how does it calls? Blizz - are the silly and rude liers.

PS then get palladins passive stun-remover for Hand of Freedom too, liers!

Okay - so Dragonkiller Tunic / Assassin's Chestplate / Belt of Nefarious Whispers / Corded Viper Belt are not getting slots? Or they just were not in the notes but are getting slots? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by mordras View Post
    You can already do that in the game today. I know at least two guild members who have done so.
    You can, they were just updating the achievement because the achievement text still just said in WoTLK pools.

Deleted
    PvP changes for Moonkins??? Ohh right we will still be a joke. Really sad that after all this time those drooling retard devs still can´t fix a damn moonkin for PvP.