Thread: half time show

half time show

so aside from the half time show sounding completely god awful, anyone else notice their singer wearing the leather BOA gear? lol
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Negative on that one ghost rider.

Slash was the only thing good on that show, which is sad because he was just a surprise appearance. Black Eyed Peas suck without autotune, and usher said nothing but oh my gosh the whole time he was on. Such a terrible song.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by treston323 View Post
    Slash was the only thing good on that show, which is sad because he was just a surprise appearance. Black Eyed Peas suck without autotune, and usher said nothing but oh my gosh the whole time he was on. Such a terrible song.
    This, and the audio made me cringe. It kept cutting out and you couldn't hear a lot of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Eyed Peas are like the biggest pile of dump in the music scene at the moment, nothing but a bunch of sellouts whoring to teenagers with absolutely terrible tunes

Thank God I took a power nap during that.

It wasn't anything awesome, but it wasn't God awful. 6/10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."